SOME CRAZY HECTIC SHIT JUST WENT DOWN!

-sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you're just paranoid. Maybe she kicked him out and that's that and she went to bed early because she wanted to cry herself to sleep like what most girls do.

yeah, this is pretty much the situation. it was just such awkward timing where that would happen as soon as i got out side.

anyways, dude is back upstairs right now, and he brought some kid thats running around and jumping all over the place. the little fucker woke me up. now they're playing U2 unbelievably loud. i hate U2.

^Didn't you once run a train on the bitch upstairs?

THAT WAS THE EUROPEAN BITCH THAT LOOKED LIKE CAMERON DIAZ, NOW ITS A 60 YEAR OLD PUERTO RICAN BITCH THAT THINKS SHE'S 19 AND BE ROCKIN THOSE 15 YEAR OLD BITCH SHIRTS THAT SAY "HOTTIE" IN RHINESTONES AND SHIT.

SPEAKIN OF THAT EURO BITCH THOUGH, I BEEN TRYIN TO FIND HER ON MYSPACE AND SHIT I HAD HER DIGITS BUT I LOST IT AND SHE GOT MY OLD CELL. WAAACKKK!!!!

So one of my boys out in Hawaii was living in the military housing with his sister and brother in law... and one night he's chilling in his room and hears them screaming at each other than hears a bang... thought it was them slamming a door... no lie... he goes out the next morning and dude had smoked his sister... she was laying in the kitchen dead... fucked him up proper... and then he had to deal with all this news shit cause murders aren't that common in HI... that was some hectic shit.

So one of my boys out in Hawaii was living in the military housing with his sister and brother in law... and one night he's chilling in his room and hears them screaming at each other than hears a bang... thought it was them slamming a door... no lie... he goes out the next morning and dude had smoked his sister... she was laying in the kitchen dead... fucked him up proper... and then he had to deal with all this news shit cause murders aren't that common in HI... that was some hectic shit.

Damn....

He must feel like a real pussy for not leaving the room to make sure his sister was alright.

I'm sure it was a lot more hectic of a fight than just "arguing" if it ended up with her getting smoked.

I mean, if he went to check shit out he might have at least been able to call 911 and maybe she woulda survived.

Sucks to be your boy.

I woulda attacked the motherfucker with a bat or whatever else was handy if he was pistol whipping my sister, and just took the beating.

Even if I was the scrawniest 12 year old in my state.

But hey, that's me.

At least it woulda helped to drive the point home for your sister to dump his ass if she saw him whoop her little brothers ass for sticking up for her.