!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went with my chick into hollister. and saw a sweater that was hella soft.

got an XL and tried it on over my shirt and was mad tight.

not just tight as in im used to looser hoodies but more like tight like those douche bags that take get a little muscle and wear their little bro's shirts.

needless to say i don't even browse that shit.

also my chick tried on a jacket there and i think all they had was med maybe a L (largest they had) and she couldnt zip it past her boobs.

so chicks with breasts are discriminated there too.

ps you all are homo for going into express for any other reason than to check out the sluts while your wife/girl shops.

• Like 1

Why dont you guys try out some skate jeans? Not the tight ass emo ones. I have pairs of Split and Vans jeans. Perfect they are. Not too baggy, not tight. I was a husky kid. Im still kinda husky due to my beer addiction. Either I wear skate jeans, blue Dickies, or some J. Crew or RL chino pants in various greys, olives, and dark khaki.

Are you serious, ILB? I actually weigh MORE than you now? I'm at 215 these days...hard to believe, haha.

As I recall, you had a few pounds on me the last time I saw you. I started eating more regularly (three squares a day) since then, maybe that's got something to do with it.

Im gonna have to agree on the bootcut. Shit is DISGUSTING. Its like standard faggot styling, Some striped extra tight button down, with the sleeves up, bootcuts and those ultra gay dress shoes with the extra long toe that comes to a fucking square at the end.

Levi 505s are nice, slight taper. Guess had some nice regular fit, regular leg deals and now all I see is bootcut. Gap jeans are alright. But yeah, my closet is nothing but Levi, a few Gap, one pair of guess, and dickies.

HOW TALL ARE YOU NIGGAS WITH ALL THIS 30L SHIT? IF I ROCK ANYTHING OTHER THAN A 34L IT LOOKS LIKE IM ABOUT TO FORD A RIVER OR SHOW NIGGAS MY MJ IMMPRESSION. AND I STAY AT 200 SOLID EATING STRAIGHT GARBAGE AND DOING MINIMAL EXCERCISE (FUCKING, PLAYING BASKETBALL AND WALKING AROUND THE HOOD.)

HOW TALL ARE YOU NIGGAS WITH ALL THIS 30L SHIT? IF I ROCK ANYTHING OTHER THAN A 34L IT LOOKS LIKE IM ABOUT TO FORD A RIVER OR SHOW NIGGAS MY MJ IMMPRESSION. AND I STAY AT 200 SOLID EATING STRAIGHT GARBAGE AND DOING MINIMAL EXCERCISE (FUCKING, PLAYING BASKETBALL AND WALKING AROUND THE HOOD.)

Ain't you kinda tall though?

30 length is perfect for my hight.