PETE ROCK RUINED ALOT OF GOOD JOINTS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im saying. Pete rock is one of the greatest producers of all time in my book.Him and Premiere make the classic New York Beats.And yeah his rhymes were horrible.But at least they were his, alot of these producers try to rap and get there shit written by an artist (even Dre)But yeah dude should deffinantly stick to the beats

THIS NIGGA MADE IMMPECABBLE BEATS B, THIS IS A FACT. BUT HIS RHYMES ARE WACK AND HIS FLOW IS NONEXISTENT, HE SHOULD KEPT IT TO HOOKS AND MAYBE A LITTLE 4 BAR "MY NAME IS PETE, AND IM THE BEST" 1980 FLOW. HIS LEGACY IS UNDENIABLE B, AND THAT NIGGA GETS NOTHING BUT PROPS FROM ME BUT, PLEASE DOGS, DONT RAP.

Im saying. Pete rock is one of the greatest producers of all time in my book.Him and Premiere make the classic New York Beats.And yeah his rhymes were horrible.But at least they were his, alot of these producers try to rap and get there shit written by an artist (even Dre)But yeah dude should deffinantly stick to the beats

actually it's pretty well known that Grand Puba wrote all his rhymes..at least all the ones in the early 90s...I always liked Peter on the mic (pause) ...matter of fact I liked PR better than CL...CL gets on my nerves something serious with that wanabe smooth mecca don shit

THIS NIGGA MADE IMMPECABBLE BEATS B, THIS IS A FACT. BUT HIS RHYMES ARE WACK AND HIS FLOW IS NONEXISTENT, HE SHOULD KEPT IT TO HOOKS AND MAYBE A LITTLE 4 BAR "MY NAME IS PETE, AND IM THE BEST" 1980 FLOW. HIS LEGACY IS UNDENIABLE B, AND THAT NIGGA GETS NOTHING BUT PROPS FROM ME BUT, PLEASE DOGS, DONT RAP.

i take my previous comment back. you're on point.

its premier son, its gotta be premier .. with all the shit he did back in the early-mid 90s with guru, nas, jeru, the list goes on .... and fucking muggs (like the beats he did on tha brothas doobie and temples of boom) ..... everyone knows automator is slick, but he doesnt really put out enough to rank high in my book. honestly, picking a favorite producer is about as hard for me as picking a favorite emcee .... next to impossible.

Primo gets a little redundant. The PR, not so much. I don't mind him dropping a "Pete Rock" or "Mount Vernon" before the beat drops, but I can agree and say he can be a sleeper on the spitting tip.

And if Grand Puba penned Pete's verses, he should have taught him how to rhyme as well.

PR has dropped the gold many times, and still does on occasion.