Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

Always found US pizzas to be overly light on the toppings.

Been making lots of home jobs lately, simple design - purchased base (good quality, fresh from a deli), tomato paste with some crushed garlic through it - salami/peperoni - sliced gooms - chopped capsicum - thinly sliced onion - little bit of sliced ham - small pineapple chunks - black olives - mozzarella.

Nothin gourmet or flamboyant, just fuckin delish. Wife ruins her half with roasted sweet potato and anchovies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Saying it's better than a regular potato is retarded, the sheer amount of varieties of 'regular' potatoes makes the comment ridiculous anyway. I guess I'm lucky that a friend is a spud farmer and if I said that, he'd punch me.

Different things, used for different reasons.

Might do a steak and mash pizza for lunch.

I come in to work to see the owners here having a meeting with a jewish man I've never seen before. They leave and I clock in to find some leftover pizza from their meeting. This is what was left...

LXiWeG6.jpg

At first I was like why the fuck would they order from this place? Then I remember the jewish man, maybe he ordered it or they got it to show him some respect. I had no idea such a pizza existed...

58uuiod.jpg

I must say it's pretty terrible. Granted this pizza was no longer fresh nor hot when I clocked in, but still. I say it's about neck and neck with Lil Caesars on the terrible pizza scale but free pizza is free pizza I guess

Z5JA5gl.gif

bubbly

I must say it's pretty terrible. Granted this pizza was no longer fresh nor hot when I clocked in, but still. I say it's about neck and neck with Lil Caesars on the terrible pizza scale but free pizza is free pizza I guess

ain't no good pizza coming from the main line. none.

Is there even cheese on the Jewish Pizza? Why no toppings? Only like 95% of toppings are Kosher.

There was cheese on it, not sure from what animal though. You really think Jews are gonna pay extra for toppings? :lol:

I also found it funny that it says they deliver anywhere in Philly. Usually places have a 5 mile radius but of course this Jewish place is like we don't give a fuck just give us your money :lol:

• 2 weeks later...