Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not at first, since i won't have to deal with the frustration of asshole customers and bullshit tips anymore. Then shortly after, I'll realize that I need to be making money to support my lonely bachelor pad apartment. you're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't sort of deal.

Sleaze with the ponytail!? Ok!

I just can't mess with all those herbs and spices on top. Other than that looks good.

Digiorno is killing their pizzas now with crazy herbs and spices on top and advertising it like it's great. GTFO!

BF, I see they hit you with that garlic butter crust. Definitely makes it worth eating.

In more disappointing news, ordered from the hut. Another pepperoni lovers. Was pretty shabby. No layers of meat and cheese. I guess because i wasn't there to watch them like last time. Also ordered fried mozzarella sticks and they gave me what I'd imagine is the bread sticks with cheese. Super inferior version of cheesy bread.

Shoulda just got domino's.

dang ol hut. yeah, they fuck up enough. remember this one time going there as a kid & getting the stuffed cheese crust & there was barely any cheese in it - shit was weak. really did enjoy their greasyass hawaiian pizzas back in the day, though. along with the refills in the huge cups

free dominoes is always good. looks like theres a peperoni missing lol. that moment where you cant not pick & eat a single peperoni on the way back. tis a real thing

sall good lol. mad times, i forget/say fuckit to a food flick. cant remember the last time i had a garlic crust, but theyre good

if any of you market research fucks are creeping in on this thread (as a few probably are), i propose a stuffed cheese garlic crust. there ya go, i just made you millions of dollars. or if a mom & pops shop wants to get on that, thats cool too. better, actually