Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

i never order onion on my wheels as i'm not really a big fan of onion, but it also seems to throw off the entire consistency/texture, but i did have a frozen wheel once that had red onion on it and i must admit it was pretty fuggin' tasty. i think it was a home run inn frozen pizza - which is pretty much the only frozen joints i'll cop @ the grocery store. @ nine or so dollars though, i'd almost rather just slide by glorioso's and get four fresh-handmade-right-there take & bakes for nearly the same price. i guess i work there and get 50% off hence the four-to-one ratio.

SINCE 1961 - MILW, WI.

exterior.jpg

the sfincione is also quite good. only real diehard pizza heads know 'bout sfincione!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

slices at the top look good

dominoes here dont have red onions. everywhere else does, though. one time we were coming down from mushrooms, waiting for our shit at a dominoes. some next dude orders a veg only pizza & the cashier glances at us sideways & says to dude, "oh, ok - no meat. youre proper, eh?". it did not taste as good because he mushroom guilt-tripped me

interesting, i've never seen sausages actually on the pepperoni before.

this mad me laugh. pizza science = mad serious biz

I feel like a lot of you would not approve but i have gotten a couple pizzas from this place and i get a corn meal pan whole wheat crust. Shit is bomb.

patxis-7.jpg

Also, why are olives 1.50 in one part of the city and 2.00 in another? I know i am getting screwed regardless.

It is from Patxis. They got them in CA, Denver, Portland, and Washington. Maybe some of you have fucked with it before.

layers of pepperoni? that's brilliant. Pepperoni are the nipples of the goddesses, fried and applied to pizza.

did you ever try the brooklyn style? I remember when pizza hut had "the new yorker" pizza. I was a big fan. It was more like a classic slice, cooked a bit more thouroughly on the top. very tasty. my whole family was bummed when that line was discontinued.

Me and my sis ordered the big box from pizza hut last week. She got Hawaiian pizza, I got sausage pizza and we got the pizza rolls and breadsticks as a side. Should have got wings instead of pizza rolls because it was just pizza overkill but I never tried the rolls. Rolls are pretty good

i had a pizza casualty earlier today. i get sixty percent off of shit at work if i eat it in the store, but you're not supposed to leave w/ anything you get that good of a discount on. well i usually throw it in my bag so i can walk down the block and eat lunch with moms. well today i ordered up a fourteen-inch wheel with mancuso scamorza cheese, hot sausage, spicy creminelli calabrese and a few slices of cacciocavallo melted on top. i walked upstairs and put the pizza box in my backpack so i could sneak it out to meet moms on the busstop. i get there and opened the box and all the cheeses and meat had slid to the bottom of the box and the topping was reduced to a messy pile of gummed up cheese & meat @ the front of the box, and the empty crust with a touch of sauce on the top. we tried to rescoop that shit back on but it was too late. i guess i've done this before w/ decent success but that was after the pizza had time to cool a bit. moral of the story, let your wheel settle for a few minutes after it comes off the stone if you're going to have it sideways to sneak it out of a building w/o potential consequence. a true tragedy. we still tore it up tho.