Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

raw.

what ever happened with that shredded pork pizza?

i dont co-sign ranch at all on anything but it's a free country.

correct.

feel like it could almost be one of those word-of-mouth things... would bet the people who would pay $5 for a large hot-n-ready probably run in the same circles anyway. buy the same stepped-on drugs. steal baby formula from the same store, etc.

Can set aside the fact that moms copped me a couple not knowing how bad they are and say true.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When people who have to deal with my work fuck up and want us to overlook it. They bring 4-5 pizzas, usually Little Caesars. Yesterday, my staff only ate 1 1/2 of 5. I took 2 because no one wanted them except for one guy who wanted a pepperoni pie.

Free pizza is free pizza for dinner. My kids could not give a fuck where the pizza is from.

I'm all for a thick cut slice but got damn that's like a marinara bread bowl

Yeah it get's to be a little much, but they do taste good as fuck. The one i got had fennel sausage

and pepperoni stuffed in there with the cheese. On the topic of Little Ceasars, their pizza is meh,

but the Crazy Bread is fucking awesome! and something like 2 bucks for an order. I'll take 3 orders

and be chilling waiting for a heart attack to happen.

And sorry M-C, that Mcd's pizza looks horrible, although i appreciate the open minded approach to a pie.

flicks are old. from way back on the internet.. there were more flicks & dude said he ate it, but yeah, who knows.. the thought of someone doing all that & throwing it away disturbs me. honestly, though - i think the part with the burger & the nuggets would be pretty damn good, especially if you added enough cheddar cheese too. ate a pizza with fries on it some months ago.. twas ok

i dont miss domino's pizza........but i miss thinking domino's pizza is dope, do you know what im saying?

Same. It's the facade dawg. Used to think it was the shit. Now I see it as the same as Caesars. Would still body one of their specialty pizzas if they brought em back or made them a regular menu item again. Philly cheesesteak or cali chicken bacon!!!! What???? Without that they don't get a call.

Anyone see their new commercial where the dude does rap sprayz?