know your rights clown at the club

TreSixO

So my promoter started a new hip hop/ol skool/classic house night monthly and the first one was last night. Im helping my boy work the door and some kid comes up that looked like he had been addicted to ritalin for the past 14 years comes up and is like "Do you know what to do when you are stopped by the cops?"

I just laughed at him and said "Yeah man, I deal with the cops all the time"

Even for my friends who are no strangers to the law, I have a rep of just being really unlucky and going to jail all the time for dumb shit like driving on my suspended or whatever. Ive been on probation pretty much nonstop for the past 4 years.

So this kid hands me a flyer and says "well know your rights!" And the flyer is all these things to do during a stop, one of them being dont even talk to the cop and other suburbanite bullshit goofball things that look good on paper but dont really work in real life. Pretty much it was a way to end up definitely arrested.

But the funniest thing is the last one

4. Politely ASK TO LEAVE the scene , by cab or on foot.

yeah. right. has that EVER happened? Excuse me mister officer, can you just let me go? Reminds me of crying crackheads on cops begging to just be allowed to go home.

I kinda wrote a lot, but it goes back to some shit me , DAO and AB were talking about in some other thread and im to permed out to look it up

where the fuck is my chineese food anyways

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude was stupid for real, its hot as fuck here and they dont play for shit.

his mom was a lawyer or some shit, which is probably why he might try that shit next time he gets pulled over, and he was probably some rich boy suburban fuck who didnt know his dick from a pencil

My fuckin foods here, Im gettin my dragon and phoenix on son.

hahahahaha, officer, if you're done talking now, I'll be just keepin' it movin' ok? peace, dog.

Yeah, right. You'll definitely be the one going to jail that night. Actually, when I used to be in the hood all day drunk, I used to be spooked out by the police, but now that I'm ridin' legal in my work truck, I'm like.....psssht, I got Drivers license, insurance,registration.....police don't sweat me anymore since I'm not hanging off bridges drunk catching fill ins, go figure.

ive been detained and questioned on suspicion of crimes before where i was let go after asking "am i free to leave now officer?" the key thing is, they will only let you go after they've asked you 100 questions five times each, searched you, looked around the scene and still don't have evidence to make an arrest. you can't just ask to go right at the begining.

its true that the cops some times break the rules to bust you, but other times they follow the rules to the letter and still other times they break their own rules or do less than they could to catch you because they really don't care about whatever minor crime you may have commited.

you just never know.

i have several friends who are cops. one guy does everything in his power not to arrest people. he gives warnings, "loses" bags of weed, takes too long to respond to emergency calls, "doesn't see anything suspicous here, sargent" etc.

A while back and what was like i think my second time being stopped by police I said "you dont have the right to search me without permission" and he just says"what the fuck do you think you are kid a fuckin lawyer or something" and proceeded to stick his fingers in my pockets. If a cop wants to do something, they can do it.

The year's '94 and my trunk is raw

In my rear view mirror is the mother fuckin' law

I got two choices y'all pull over the car or (hmmm)

Bounce on the double put the pedal to the floor

Now I ain't tryin' to see no highway chase with Jay.

Plus i got a few dollars i can fight the case

So I...pull over to the side of the road

I heard "Son do you know why I'm stoppin' you for?"

Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?

Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know

Am I under arrest or should I gas em up?

"Well you was doin fifty-five in a fifty-fo' "

"Liscense and registration and step out of the car"

"Are you carryin' a weapon on you I know a lot of you are"

I ain't steppin out of shit all my paper's legit

"Well, do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"

Well my glove compartment is locked so are the trunk in the back

And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that

"Aren't you sharp as a tack, you some type of lawyer or something'?"

"Or somebody important or somethin'?"

Nah, I ain't pass the bar but i know a little bit

Enough that you won't illegally search my shit

"We'll see how smart you are when the K9 come"

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

Hit me

Me: Am I free to go, or am I being detained or arrested?

cop:Your free, to go, after i search you.

me:I do not consent to a search, and you have no probable cause to search me.

cop:well, I'm going to anyway, put your hands on the car please.

me:county jail, here I come!

Arrested for possesion, tried to fight the case on illegal search. Lawyer says," you SHOULD win, but the cop will just lie and say you consented to a search, and make up a reason why he detained you. Its his word against yours, and you have a criminal record. You will be convicted of a felony. I suggest you save your money, get a public pretender, plea to a misdemeanor."

You have no rights, realistically.

EVEN IF I DONT GET KNOCKED JUST SPEAKING TO A FUCKING BITCH ASS CONDESCENDING COP RUINS MY DAY.

"PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE TRUNK, YOU GOT ANYTHING SHARP IN YOUR POCKETS?"

"NAH"

"DONT MOVE"

*FART*

"I SAID DONT MOVE!!"

"YOU SCARED DOGS?"

OF COURSE I DONT SAY SHIT LIKE THIS IF IM DIRTY.

true stroy.

had a warent and i got cought up in a mess with some freinds. long storie short i ask the cop if i could go get my chap stick in the car, i didnt drive there and didnt wanna get my buddys in trouble so i took the keys left them in the car and just started running down i-91 made it from ct into mass and called for a ride.

the cop got pissed at my freinds he thought i woulent drive away and leave my freinds, but he had no idea id take off on foot.

it was a friday night and i was NOT trying to get locked up over the weekend on a warent.

Me: Am I free to go, or am I being detained or arrested?

cop:Your free, to go, after i search you.

me:I do not consent to a search, and you have no probable cause to search me.

cop:well, I'm going to anyway, put your hands on the car please.

me:county jail, here I come!

Arrested for possesion, tried to fight the case on illegal search. Lawyer says," you SHOULD win, but the cop will just lie and say you consented to a search, and make up a reason why he detained you. Its his word against yours, and you have a criminal record. You will be convicted of a felony. I suggest you save your money, get a public pretender, plea to a misdemeanor."

You have no rights, realistically.

felony for a possesion charge?

not looking for details but that sucks.