WAT?

After School Special

Lay of the drugs kids.

Seriously.

Received this bulletin on the myface from this girl I knew back in the highschool days.

l_2e8c34367bf8456a845713627827939a.jpg

To my familyyyy, I love you!

Last night, I was swinging in my hammock at my bungalow. I decided to put on SCI which I havent really let myself listen too much of since the summer. I put on Restless wind, started to sob (good sob) and this is what came through me for all of you:

Love and beauty runs through me. I am so blessed. Mother has provided us in so many ways... But why does my heart still ache and tears well in my eyes?... Beacsue of my family. Thinking how lucky I am for people that will NEVER let me fail, people that will always be there for me, people who truly love me and know me. I am in the most beautiful place and now realize that being surrounded by my family I am also in the most beautiful place! Even if there is snow on the ground and its -40! So many times on this trip all I want is all of you here. I think of our out of this world connection and it fills me with so much love I feel like I coukld pop! I am so excited for our future tog. - our coninuing growth and community. I love you all so much.

So many times this trip each one of you has come through me. I have been able to meditate on all of our friendships and see how each individual one is soooo special to me. SENDING YOU SOOOO MUCH LOVE!!!!

l_acc33655787dbe933bb411c3f68b17bc.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=58104495&MyToken=77e0db30-6fd3-4944-9722-44ce7421deac

:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

Hippies are all right, as long as you don't have to live with them/see them every day.

Actually, I can say the same thing about graffiti writers, punks, messengers, ravers, and...everyone, pretty much.

A steady diet of anything gets old.

yo... I think I am in that picture... No joke.. I am pretty sure I am the dude in the grey hoodie in the background talking to my boy with the long black dreads...

I know a bunch of the people in those pictures as well... funny shit

edit: haha.. I know so many people on this girls myspace... I am going to completely try to smash it when I go to colorado this summer...

[ATTACH]79093[/ATTACH]

dude that sucks... is that why you are such a asshole DAO? Its ok you just need to try valtrex or something for that.. /no homo

I personally am going to smash on some that chick or some of her friends when I go to colorado this summer..