teh weekend thread

dowmagik

I'm chillin in an airport on my way to Vegas to marry my Ukrainian princess. Buzzed off pino noir and patron. Her old man gave us a grand from the money he won from the scratchit ticket. WHAT.

Weekend plans:

Booze

Lots of Sexor

Booze

Sexor

Gambling

Booze

Madness

Crew scribes while getting chewed out by my girl

Sexor

Gambling

Booze

have a good one fellas!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its Australia Day here.

im drinking. about to go to a mates place to drink more. and more.

listening to the hottest 100.

so basically we celebrate our national holiday by getting drunk.

eating lamb. bbq of course.

and listening to the radio play supposedly the best 100 songs of the past year.

woo.

Congrats!! Have fun!

Tonight im gonna chill and play CSS all night. lol

Tomorrow gonna go to a race and then ride my dirt bike for a while, then at night get my drink on and try to get laid. yup yup.

If by CSS you mean cascading style sheets...I'm playing that game right now too. It's a bitchin Friday night.

Weekend should be cool though. We've got a pretty nice little Saturday planned. Goin to Home Depot and maybe Bed Bath and Beyond. I don't know if we'll have time though. I don't know if we'll have time.

going to a party at my friends place tomorrow, i drank by myself tonight, sunday going snowboarding, then next weekend going to see my girl...

life is on the up and up

i mean somewhere in-between there i have to do some homework cause college is kicking my ass but it's whatever

took a bunch of mushrooms last night, took way more than i thought i had, woke up most of my roommates playing guitar at 2am, then woke up to piss, noticed it was nine and completely flipped the fuck out and called my boss on her cell phone apologizing about how late i am, when she finally told me to shut the fuck up and that it's saturday and that i need to go back to bed.

yay shrooms