Hanna Montana Naked?

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do girls make their mouths like that when they take a picture? IMO, it looks fucking stupid or ridiculous.

thank myspace for that.

a friend of mine was telling me he ran into some girl that he hasn't seen in a while and when she was saying goodbye she actually stopped, puckered her lips, closed her eyes and threw up a peace sign. then she turned around and left. he said "i actually saw a myspace pose/pic in real life."

• Like 1

how do you people even know who the fuck this person is? and why the fuck would I want to see pictures of this coked out underage bitch... If I wanted to see coked out underage bitches I would just go over to the Mission or the TL

no its Emanuel Yarbrough sumo wrestler champ

Emanuel 'Manny' Yarbrough, (born September 5, 1960) is an African-American amateur Sumo wrestler and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) competitor, also having competed in judo, wrestling, and American football. He is 6 ft 8 in (2.03 metres) tall and has weighed upto 800+ lb (363 kg). Upon retirement his weight went up in excess of 800 pounds (360 kg). He holds the Guinness World Record for the largest athlete. He was the 1995 World Amateur Sumo Champion and is considered to be one of the most famous Sumo wrestlers outside Japan. He competed in UFC 3, a mixed martial arts competition, losing to the much smaller Keith Hackney, who has since taken the nickname "The Giant Killer". He also appeared in PRIDE Fighting Championships, taking a loss to 180 lb Daiju Takase. He has appeared on several talk-shows as well as in a commercial for Motorola. On Television he has appeared on the HBO drama Oz as an inmate named Clarence Seroy.

He is currently involved in a campaign called "GET TINY" which is aimed at fighting obesity in the USA, and currently weighs around 670 pounds (300 kg).

thanks wiki and thank you source of photo