coffee with cream unappreciation thread....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 16-ounce nonfat latte weighs in at a meager 160 calories, but the same size mocha - with whole milk and whipped cream - jumps up to 400 calories.

The sweet, summery frozen drinks can be even more tempting - and sinful. The largest Java Chip Frappuccino weighs in at 650 calories - 50 calories more than a Big Mac - and contains 25 grams of fat, compared with 33 grams for the Big Mac

Ill stick to the coffee plain with artificial i can live with 12 calories

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 16 fl oz (453.0 g)

Amount Per Serving

Calories

Calories from Fat

% Daily Value*

Total Fat

0.0g

0%

Cholesterol

0mg

0%

Sodium

0mg

0%

Total Carbohydrates

2.0g

1%

Protein

0.0g

* Based on a 2000 calorie diet

Wow, i'm way too much of a snob about coffee to be reading this thread. 5 dollar Starbucks drinks with so much shit added into them they don't even resemble coffee anymore? Are you fucking kidding me? And than you whine about calories?

Black with a hint of sugar, thank you. Keep your bullshit aspartame and splenda away from me too.

Some people need to man up, and here I was thinking it was only high school girls that buy crappy expensive drinks at Starbucks, Peet's, whatever chain of choice you frequent.

^^I had some of that this morning. Stuff tastes like 30ml of coughdrops. I wake up stupid after taking NyQuil. I wake up and I can't figure out where the button on my alarm clock is so I stare at it for a while and wonder why its making noise, like its foreign to me.