Studys show that..

Spitfire15

..at least 70 percent of people with genital herpes contracted it when their partner showed no signs or symptoms.

So. Thats leaves another 30 percent of people that got herpes WHEN THEIR PARTNER DID have signs or symptoms. Who the hell smashes on that?! "Oh hey you have herpes but ill beat on this even though your vagina has haggard sores on it...

..ill probably be good."

WAT?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud
WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER CHEST?

Nothing, it's the way the dress is cut.

It's kind of like a corset. If she had bigger boobs, though, she'd fill out the top of the dress.

That's a shame, she's really pretty.

I had sex with a girl who had herpes, but I didn't get it either. I didn't know she had it at the time, she told me a month or two after the fact. Needless to say, I was pissed off.

I dont think those numbers will ever be "really" accurate. Just my opinion. But theres got to be a sign like, herpes inside the vag that you couldn't see unless you were eating it out with a flashlight looking in there but i dont know. can it be like just one little herpe on a clit? it could be camaflouged and everything.

is true that if you test positive for hiv, its a crime to fuck anyone?

theres a lot i dont know, but i think the most important thing is just this:

condom.jpg

Once I was visiting friends out of town and on a whim brought along a girl who was a friend. She was just a friend really, but I got super drunk and being as I seem to be my most charming with I'm stumbling drunk, she ends up naked next to me. I'm so drunk I suspected she had herpes but I'm just moving like "fuck a condom" anyway. She stops me right before and is like "get a condom I have herpes". That sobered me up real quick and I just stood up and was like "ok, I'll be right back."

I went and slept on the couch.

Once I was visiting friends out of town and on a whim brought along a girl who was a friend. She was just a friend really, but I got super drunk and being as I seem to be my most charming with I'm stumbling drunk, she ends up naked next to me. I'm so drunk I suspected she had herpes but I'm just moving like "fuck a condom" anyway. She stops me right before and is like "get a condom I have herpes". That sobered me up real quick and I just stood up and was like "ok, I'll be right back."

I went and slept on the couch.

at least she had the decency to tell you that.

H"wait, get a condom I have herpes".

Y"Oh shit!... good lookin out bitch."

A FRIEND OF MINE HAS SUPOSED HPV BUT NOT ALL OVER THE PLACE, HES BONED TONS OF HOES BUT DOSENT PASS IT ALONG.

I HAVE BONED A WHORE WITH THAT SHIT TOO, BUT I DONT GOTS IT, BUT SHE WAS ON MEDS THO.

ANYWAY WHEN I FOUND OUT MY HOMIE AND PISSED IN SOME CUPS AND WHENT AROUND HER HOUSE DUNKING HER STUFF IN IT.....