the internets are pretty boring

Abracadabra

there's not much to look at is there? meh. so i've basically sworn my beer affiliation to red stripe whilst i reside in the united states. it's the only thing i've found that's remotely decent. i know there's plenty of wanky microbrews and whatnot like sierra nevada et al that you'll all jump up and swear are rad, but they all taste like shit essentially. red stripe is by no means some top shelf gear, but it's a proper tasting beer. i'm not looking for anything fancy, i just want a beer that tastes like a beer.

the kings downed the pistons by 7 (||) so i'm in a good mood. here's to possibly offloading bibby and artest by the deadline and enjoying an improvement towards the playoffs.

i've been thinking of ways to quit my job and continue to make money, but i haven't come up with anything yet. and no, selling drugs is not an option. 2 of my 3 neighbours already have that market cornered around here so i gotta come up with something better than that.

congrats to anyone who makes it this far. 10 points for you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm in the process of uploading pictures for a nice vacation photo thread, though i'm not sure if it'll make the internet too much more interesting. Also, on the topic of beers, i had two great ones at some local brew pub in utah the last two nights. I've already forgotten what exactly they were, but one was a pretty hoppy lager and the other was a nice dark stout

see abc what you need to do is drive down to san bernardino then go up to highland via basline street make a left on boulder then another left when you hit the wal mart and when you get to stater bros go inside and buy some hawaiin bread.. leave... go to jack in the box,, buy twenty jumbo jacks with cheese.... then to del taco and buy everything on the menu.. leave go downtown and overnight... no instant delivery that shit to me...

i gots the nostalgic munchies... like ghost pains from a leg lost in ww3

my friend mashed together king diamond and portishead just now.....oddly it works

ABC, i thought you were gonna brew some coopers? isn't that a tradition in aussie land? people buying the brew kits and homebrewing coopers?

no, brewing beer isnt big over here, nor has it ever been tradition. i have noticed, however, thats american beer companies tend to suck dick at making beer, aus has that shit on lock.

If you want money you could always sell dr....wait no scratch that. I'm gonna be brewing beer soon, any word on the best or perfered affordable kitt?

I found the internets boring untill I read Caseks online radio thread which took me from mildly interested to really into it, to just frustrated. Now I'm playing the original Army Men game. Real Combat, Plastic men.

not really.. i am now working at a barley growing plant and blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda we americans take very good care of our blah blah blah blah yadda yadda but even though certain aspects of taste blah blah blah its all really just a regional thing... like kimchee and sweat