How to drastically improve your 12oz experience in 4 easy steps.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

people hate on the dude because hes not on here trying to be buddy buddy fake online friends with everyone like most of these nerds are.

oh yeah and he ACTUALLY does graffiti that doesnt consist of a dead ass piecing spot in some tunnel or once in a while catching a uni paint marker tag on a fucking road sign.

hes A-Ok in my book and about 80x less annoying than most of the faggots running rampant through here with there lil nerd clicks

Nigga I hate myself. I cant take it anymore.

Ever since my fag buddies Eastgay and Lens were banned for life I'm all alone on here. Nobody likes me on here. They keep caling me a ginger cause of my bright orange hair and ugly freckles. It's not my fault that my whore of a mother banged Carrot Top. That fucking Jew won't even pay his child support so my mom has to keep hooking to support my loser ass. I'm just a pain in the ass in alot of peoples lives.

Whaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!

[ATTACH]77322.vB[/ATTACH]

Just remember it's down the road, not cross the tracks.

suicide4.jpg.61f43b9e5beb2aed7c2ac8585e68278a.jpg

people hate on the dude because hes not on here trying to be buddy buddy fake online friends with everyone like most of these nerds are.

oh yeah and he ACTUALLY does graffiti that doesnt consist of a dead ass piecing spot in some tunnel or once in a while catching a uni paint marker tag on a fucking road sign.

hes A-Ok in my book and about 80x less annoying than most of the faggots running rampant through here with there lil nerd clicks

^True story.

Hey ASS... I don't know what T4M is, but it's evident from this thread that the better, more filling portion of your life is this forum. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of spending all my time online. I guess my identity is better suited in the real world. You probably should just put me on ignore too. I don't think I can contribute much to the fantasy electronic world you're living in.

capoeira is fucking gay.

just breakdance, then you wont get the living shit kicked out of you so badly because you wont go into a fight thinking you know how to defend yourself with frosty freeze's headache

Dude come on...

how you gonna keep a straight face and hit a dude when he busts into this

capoeira.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: