The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear COS,

I think i speak for most of us when i say you need to calm down on the power posting.

We had a little 12 oz intervention last time i was in Vancity, hopefully we wont have one when you come out to Montreal.

Im only saying this because i care.

No maricon.

That graff is here in Mexicali, I was there but my camera was hidden waiting for the cool down. Stunt from Mexico D.F. Rans and Enco from Mexicali are GAW.

Moz always comes to town. He sometimes brings Duce, Jerk, Plantree and Bas (Just talking: I don't know, but I feel that Mexicali is a nice city, if you know how to play it. Some good writers have come to write here, and is just a little shitty town, you know. Sever-Saber-Buket-Koze-Jel-Meek-Tlok-Soker-Soke-Ohde-Kenr-Illz-Colt45-Claw-Plantree-Jerk-Bas-Moz-Duce-Hael-Zerk-Chorboogie-Gufe... and I bet a lot more but I don't remember, or they didn't tag the city... oh... WST, BAMC...) Mexicali appears in Infamy The movie and War 3 and 4.

I already wrote down the 14 things for the photo hunt.

I'm a man. I told my friend Ylenia to hold down the cards for a shoot.

I don't know, but I feel a negative aura from RC.

May 9th. 1 year with my girl.

I've been working for 1 week at this job and I already got like... 800 Dlls in free stuff.

So... Haiti, Chile, China And Mexicali, earthquakes in this year, you know... 7.2 is a good one. Saw the videos?

• Like 1

Word up Lars!!

LoL at " I don't know, but I feel a negative aura from RC."

Hes cool, Lars. He just only found out about the internet last year.

So when most of us where trolling and being retards on the net when we where 16 he is only getting to do that now in his late 20s.

Laugh now, but we will rule the world while you're on TinyChat drunk at 9 am crying about your bullshit problems jocking Seyer who is scared to meet up with your loser ass!

:lol:

Just to clarify this shit for the idiots who really though we where in some bullshit fugasi Masons. It was a photoshoot/videoshoot for my boys clothing line!

Fun times where had! I must say i did fail how ever cuz i did not acquire flicks of the super hot bitch who was one of the actors. Oh well

Ok..this is my day in pies from last Saturday. The local university has a big festival/celebration they've had for the past almost 100 years. It usually attracts all the undergrads, grad students, alumnis, locals, nonlocals, etc for a day of fun including parades, house parties, bbq's and lots and lots of drinking...so me and a couple friends decided to roll out...the plan was to get a head start, so I was supposed to be at my friend's house at 10am so we could head out...got there at 10:20am ready to go (so we could beat traffic and find parking)...

i get there and homie just woke up even though i was ready to go..

here he is NOT ready with bed head..

DSC00663.jpg

the poker game from the night before..

DSC00664.jpg

even his dog just woke up and had eye boogers...

DSC00668.jpg

still waiting while this fool cooks his breakfast..

this is your brain on drugs..

DSC00669.jpg

more..

im sitting on his couch listening to the loud 2pac he has blasting from his laptop hooked up to the stereo speakers..

DSC00670.jpg

here is the flask he is bringing out to the festivities (i have no idea wtf "your fish sample" means...neither did he)

DSC00671.jpg

i decide to kill some time looking at 12oz while i wait for this fool to hurry the fuck up..

DSC00672.jpg

his dog keeping me company while i wait...

DSC00673.jpg

finally heading out the door at about 11:30am instead of our agreed upon 10am..

DSC00674.jpg

more..

sure enough, our late start gets us stuck in traffic for the next 45 minutes..

DSC00675.jpg

finally get to the event and park...place is pretty crowded with lots of people and lots of things going on (including the cooking of lots of good food)

DSC00676.jpg

one time in band camp..

DSC00677.jpg

more crowds..

DSC00678.jpg

took this flick for the photohunt thread...someone taking a pic...then later noticed this asian girl in front of me had an ass..

DSC00679.jpg

bbq..

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

more..

chicana with a booty..

DSC00682.jpg

this singing group was doing their rendition of lady gaga's poker face...weird..

DSC00683.jpg

some guy rolling around on a weird bike with subwoofers attached to it bumping some hip hop...lol

DSC00684.jpg

a giraffe bike...

DSC00685.jpg

popo's out on bicycles..

DSC00686.jpg

more..

• Like 1

car with horns..

DSC00698.jpg

perveract pic i took for the photohunt thread..

DSC00700.jpg

stopped by at a pizza place to meet up with friends and arrived just in time to see the score change..

DSC00701.jpg

friend taking a break from all the walking and posting up on the skateboard bench..

DSC00702.jpg

bamboo bike..

DSC00703.jpg

these girls looked good from far but were far from good (they looked gross from up close)

DSC00704.jpg

more..

• Like 2

even though there was soooo much good food at the festival, my homie wanted to get some in n out, so we stopped in...i got an animal style triple triple and tried animal style fries for the first time..

DSC00705.jpg

(pretty good)

another bar/club serving drinks..

DSC00707.jpg

beer bong on the streets..

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

more..

popo's drinking soda..

DSC00721.jpg

more crowds..

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

a couple hours after that triple triple, i had to take a shit...spacious handicapped stall for the win!!

DSC00726.jpg

stopped at my homies co-workers house to say whats up, he had a dope house...the front part of the inside looked like it was outside..

asian fountain thingy inside the house..

DSC00727-1.jpg

beer pong from the night before..

DSC00728.jpg

more inside the house with the outdoorsy feel..

DSC00729.jpg

pretty cool little stewie canvas...

DSC00730-1.jpg

more..

• Like 1

drove to a house party, and seen this impala..

DSC00731.jpg

then got stuck in traffic in time to see this fight break out right in front of us..

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00733.jpg

lol...this cop was struggling with this guy for a while, but finally managed to pin him down..

DSC00735.jpg

as we drove down the street, we saw about 9-10 cop cars heading towards that fight..some were undercover cop cars...including a honda accord (not pictured)

DSC00737.jpg

more..

get to house party..

more laptop hooked to speaker status..

DSC00745-1.jpg

makeshift swimming pool..lol..

DSC00746-1.jpg

dirty swimming pool..

DSC00747-1.jpg

beer pong table made from 2 chairs, a door, and some weights to hold it down..

DSC00748-1.jpg

unfortunately, this is where my battery died, so ..

THE END.

i hope you enjoyed.

• Like 2