The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nice pics, why are those dead freights not painted?

because im the only writer to ever set foot in this half of town and nobody knows about this place as its about a mile back in the woods. that and i hadnt been back there in about 4 months. last time i was there trains would go in and out daily and now its like a ghost town. and i just got back from the hardware store with paint... see where im goin witht his?? haha

bump sour candy period.

speaking of sour candies, have any of you guys seen those little boxes of variations of lemon heads that are for sale for about 25 cents? im not talking about the "chewy lemonheads and friends" that come in a big box, im talkin bout chester the cherryhead and the orange, green apple, grape friends.

ive got a pretty boring life but i will be posting soon

and yes bump sour candy on long trips

The original spirit of the thread was just see what people do on the daily to be honest.. Pistol would most appreciate something along those lines.

But the thread has a life of it's own and is really one of the better threads period.

Next time I go kayaking I'm getting a water proof joint. Going into the sea cave was too fucking cool.

bump sour candy period.

speaking of sour candies, have any of you guys seen those little boxes of variations of lemon heads that are for sale for about 25 cents? im not talking about the "chewy lemonheads and friends" that come in a big box, im talkin bout chester the cherryhead and the orange, green apple, grape friends.

thats the OG shit, cherry clan, lemon heads....they had those shits 30 years ago

this = i used to steal hella candy

Pretty much. I also used to steal hella money. My manager taught me how to do it. This basically funded all my painting, partying and one used RX7 back in the early/mid 90s.

Good thing to, cuz I wasn't good at racking anything. At all..

• Like 1

Pretty much. I also used to steal hella money. My manager taught me how to do it. This basically funded all my painting, partying and one used RX7 back in the early/mid 90s.

Good thing to, cuz I wasn't good at racking anything. At all..

Holy shit. My first job was working in a candy store and my manager schooled me in "voiding" sales. The early 90's were fun. Big brother was not so big back then. Please beleive I had the freshest gear then.

• Like 1

Holy shit. My first job was working in a candy store and my manager schooled me in "voiding" sales. The early 90's were fun. Big brother was not so big back then. Please beleive I had the freshest gear then.

We called them "over rings".

I'm 24'd..

My manager used to take like $500-$1000 a month before he moved to the candy store.. Him and a few workers raked in huge amounts of cash..

Crazy shit.

1) weed looks like shit

2)you payed too much

3)fail

Weed where i live, rural ass CT, for most people costs $20 a gram all the way up, so you take shit like that

make this out of a 1/8th

30lfgxk.jpg

sell it to kids make money back plus have mad weed to get high on, cause despite what it might look like that weed is headies no question about it