GRANDMA'S BOY

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
playing online games and actually talking to the people you are playing with kind of kills it for me.

ill say whats up to the fools (fool) i know and mock everyone else for telling me truthfully how bad i am at video games... its a win win, minus the fact that i consistently lose.

i played xbox live with a dude who sounded like the head programmer geek in this flick dude was dead ass serious too. it was not funny it was sad and annoying.

I JUST JUMP ON THE MIC AND ASK IF THERES ANY ASIANS PLAYING, IF THE ANSWER IS YES I LEAVE IMMEJUTLY.

I WAS PLAYING SOCOM A WHIIIIILE AGO IN MY HOMEBOYS CRIB STRAIGHT FLAKED OUT AND THERE WAS SOME DUDE NAMED "ThIzZUBeEzY" OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT AND HE SOUNDED EXACTLY LIKE E40. NIGGA KEPT SAYING "WHAT YOU DOIN DAWG, CONCENTRATE DAWG" TO WHICH I ONLY REPLIED "GAS! SCRAPE! DIP! DIP!" NIGGA WAS MAD I JUMPED IN THE HUMMER AND TOOK OFF WITHOUT HIM.

AND YO THAT ONLINE GAMING SHIT IS A FUCKIN REALITY CHECK, YOU'LL THINK YOU'RE NICE CUZ YOU SLAY YOUR BURNOUT HOMEBOYS CONSISTENTLY AND YOU JUMP ON AND "SILENTASSASSIN24" COMES IN AND SCORES 50 TOUCHDOWNS ON YOU IN THE FIRST QUARTER, OR KILLS YOU 30000 TIMES IN 5 MINUTES. SO IN YOUR HEAD YOU'RE LIKE "OK NO DOUBT THIS NIGGA GOT ME HE MUST BE ONE OF THESE 35 YEAR OLD PROGGRAMER NERD NIGGAS" THEN THE NIGGA GETS ON THE MIC LIKE "DUDE YOU SUCK! *GIGGLE*" AND IM LIKE "SON YOU SOUND LIKE COREY BAXTER. HOW OLD ARE YOU?" AND THE MUTHAFUCKA IS A 9 YEAR OLD WHITEBOY FROM MONTANA.

hahah i had to sign in to 12oz on my boys laptop to reply to this shit, this movie is pure awesome. Its so slept on, i dont think they advetised it enough because its up there with the dopest new comedys.

PS. im at my boys house drinking dudes next to me with his head back sleeping and a full MOOSE HEAD in his hand, imma bout to take it from him.

Super underrated movie. Seems like a cult classic.

It's weird that i stumbled across this thread. I just watched it again last night. A bunch of funny comedians and actors in it.

I had never even heard of it until some friends whipped it out during a recent Whistler trip.

Def. recommend it.

Archived