OH SHIT NIGGA ITS GOIN DOWN

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

Dude, you really don't know me very well, do you?

I'm sad to say I've been around here (Ch. 0) since 2005. Signed up in 2003.

Cash, uh...sorry I hurt your feelings. I'll send you a dead fish in the mail soon to make up for it.

Guest shai_hulud
was it worth another thread?

i already made another bullshit one earlier

i dont know. i just posted them.

everyone likes naked girls. so yeah

Good point...less stupid threads, the better. I was just thinking posting a whole bunch of naked girls might bring you some unwanted attention.

I don't understand the rules here anymore.

Guest shai_hulud

That reminds me of a joke.

A molester is dragging a little boy into the woods, and the boy keeps saying, "Mister, I'm scared of the dark, spooky woods!"

The molester looks at the kid and says, "Bitch, bitch, bitch. How do you think I feel? I have to walk out of here alone."

That reminds me of a joke.

A molester is dragging a little boy into the woods, and the boy keeps saying, "Mister, I'm scared of the dark, spooky woods!"

The molester looks at the kid and says, "Bitch, bitch, bitch. How do you think I feel? I have to walk out of here alone."

That's one of my favorites. I also like:

Celine Dion walks into a bar and sits down. The bartender walks over and says, "hey, why the horse face?"

donothotlink7.jpg

spitfire --i'm sorry, but this looks like the lamest fucking "pit" i've ever seen. maybe i'm a little old and crusty, but what the fuck happened to hardcore? this looks like a pit broke out at a bahmitzvah, or at the national cub scout convention. what band are they dancing too, the barenaked ladies? counting crows? miami sound machine? there's maybe three kids in that whole photo that i'd be slightly worried about. the rest of them look like they're in shock because they found hair growing on their balls.

by the way spitfire, this isn't an attack on you --just the photo is funny to me.

edit: after looking at the photo again, i don't think i'm worried about any of the people in this photo.

edit #2: look at the dude wearing the crips bandana over his face (right side of photo). what the fuck!! does he think he's riding bareback through the old west. he'd be the first person i'd punch if i was at this show, and i'm not even an angry violent person.