I wish every cop's wife did this.

MoeLarryCurly

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2006-11-03-nyc-detective_x.htm

New York detective fighting drug suspension says wife spiked food

NEW YORK (AP) — A detective suspended after testing positive for drugs says his wife served him meatballs spiked with marijuana because she wanted to keep him out of harm's way by forcing him into retirement. An administrative judge believed him, and recommended this week that Anthony Chiofalo be reinstated.

An administrative judge believed him, and recommended this week that Anthony Chiofalo be reinstated.

Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly has yet to decide what to do.

"We can't comment because the matter will still come before the police commissioner for a final determination," said spokesman Paul Browne.

Chiofalo, a 22-year-veteran assigned to the Joint Terrorism Task Force, was suspended without pay last year after a random drug test found marijuana in his system. The officer denied ever using drugs and demanded a hearing.

During an investigation, his wife said she had substituted marijuana for oregano in her meatball recipe in hopes of forcing him to leave police work.

The detective's lawyers also presented evidence that she had passed a lie-detector test, and offered testimony from a toxicologist that the excuse was valid.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ugh, no dude, you're the bright one.

i'm making fun of the kids who are so fucking cool that they wish all cops got laid off--hence punk rock comprehension of anarchy. suck a dick retard.

wow you're a homo(sorry rage)

are those the same kids that go on 12oz and announce to everyone how they're sober for 3 weeks?

you seemed to have missed the point in its entirety, i won't blame you though, public education has been a wreck for years...

i'm only going to clown on you as your choice of thread titles shows that you're some punk rock ethos embracing moron who thinks no cops (yeah, DAO i know you'll read this eventually, it goes for you too) is goddamn utopia or fucking your bad ass graf n dance kingdom when they are all gone.

as i said previously, eat the dick.

i'm only going to clown on you as your choice of thread titles shows that you're some punk rock ethos embracing moron who thinks no cops (yeah, DAO i know you'll read this eventually, it goes for you too) is goddamn utopia or fucking your bad ass graf n dance kingdom when they are all gone.

Ahaha, I was just gonna say DAO will be in here eventually yelling at you about how all cops should die and then call you a faggot or something.

But seems u know the drill :lol:

you seemed to have missed the point in its entirety, i won't blame you though, public education has been a wreck for years...

sorry buddy-you couldn't be more far from the truth, for i have no punk runk disposition to me whatsoever. nor do i have that neo-anarchic-destroy-everyything mentality that you just tried to narrow in on. sorry to burst your bubble.

i guess we can tell who writes on this forum and who doesn't.

Guest shai_hulud

This IS pretty damn funny, though.

What would make this perfect is if he is one of those Joe Friday straight-shooter types. He has NO IDEA WHY his test came back positive, and he loves his wife and would never suspect her of doing such a thing.

So, she goes up in front of a judge, and says, "Honestly, Your Honor, I did it to PROTECT him!!!!"

Then, she goes to jail for six months for...I don't exactly know, but reckless endangerment and assault on a police officer come to mind. Then spends the whole bid getting passed around as a literal jail house bitch, known to all the inmates as "That pig's wife".

She gets out, and then things are...well, WEIRD between her and Detective Friday.

They break up, and she moves to a commune and finds herself getting passed around the commune as "That pig's ex wife."

He goes on to live a lonely life, and ends it by hanging himself in a closet, dressed as a chicken while choking his chicken.

The moral of the story is, it's not nice to feed weed to people without telling them. Especially if their job depends on them passing regular drug tests.

This IS pretty damn funny, though.

What would make this perfect is if he is one of those Joe Friday straight-shooter types. He has NO IDEA WHY his test came back positive, and he loves his wife and would never suspect her of doing such a thing.

So, she goes up in front of a judge, and says, "Honestly, Your Honor, I did it to PROTECT him!!!!"

Then, she goes to jail for six months for...I don't exactly know, but reckless endangerment and assault on a police officer come to mind. Then spends the whole bid getting passed around as a literal jail house bitch, known to all the inmates as "That pig's wife".

She gets out, and then things are...well, WEIRD between her and Detective Friday.

They break up, and she moves to a commune and finds herself getting passed around the commune as "That pig's ex wife."

He goes on to live a lonely life, and ends it by hanging himself in a closet, dressed as a chicken while choking his chicken.

LOL!

Guest shai_hulud

Why is disliking cops always a prerequisite for being "punk"?

I always thought being "punk' was kind of a retarded label anyway. Even though that's pretty much what everyone here would think I am.

I don't care about cops one way or the other. They're people, they have a shitty job being the janitors of society. That's something I could never do. I have a certain amount of respect for people who can do that job without losing their soul. I had to deal with the SFPD on a regular basis for several years on a professional level, and they were always nice to me even thought I look pretty weird (Ask Cash, the cop...he's met me. B)).

Also, I have two relatives that are cops, and several friends who are cops. I am as open about my beliefs and my lifestyle with them as anyone else. I respect and love the people who matter in my life for who they are and not based on their job or lifestyle.

I think it's more punk to be unorthodox and keep an open mind about everything including authority. To me, that's truly going against the grain...but, stupid hairstyles, lame politics, and shitty music are all sort of played out fashion statements, as far as I'm concerned.

You can think whatever you want about punk, and I'll just think that most of you are wrong. Which is fine with me.

*edit whoo! post 500!

Why is disliking cops always a prerequisite for being "punk"?

I always thought being "punk' was kind of a retarded label anyway. Even though that's pretty much what everyone here would think I am.

I don't care about cops one way or the other. They're people, they have a shitty job being the janitors of society. That's something I could never do. I have a certain amount of respect for people who can do that job without losing their soul. I had to deal with the SFPD on a regular basis for several years on a professional level, and they were always nice to me even thought I look pretty weird (Ask Cash, the cop...he's met me. B)).

Also, I have two relatives that are cops, and several friends who are cops. I am as open about my beliefs and my lifestyle with them as anyone else. I respect and love the people who matter in my life for who they are and not based on their job or lifestyle.

I think it's more punk to be unorthodox and keep an open mind about everything including authority. To me, that's truly going against the grain...but, stupid hairstyles, lame politics, and shitty music are all sort of played out fashion statements, as far as I'm concerned.

You can think whatever you want about punk, and I'll just think that most of you are wrong. Which is fine with me.

*edit whoo! post 500!

well said.

i agree with shai up above. everyone is an individual, and i think should be treated on that level. i have a negative disposition towards cops, but that just goes with my lack of faith and trust in the justice system. it's as if my mind generalizes, and says, "95% MEATHEAD + 5% BADGE =COP." still, i know it all depends on the individual though.

as for calling shit punk? yeah --it's a watered down title that needs to be thrown away. it's like people calling 50 Cent "hip hop."

"oh that fitty is so hip hop, dude's been shot." :D

Archived