cold hands and gloves that fuck up can controll

passion4aerosol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i rock some gloves from the army surplus store. they are wool, but it doesn't rain too much around here. i use my burton liners from snowboard gloves as well, they are better (both thiner and warmer) but i can't seem to find them most of the time.

those mitten/bum glove combo deals look kinda bulky.. the walmart idea sounds smart, i'll have to check that out.

get mechanix gloves(thats the brand name, but they ARE the best, i use em for work), or just get use to them big gloves, or like someone else said MAN THE FUCK UP! and be happy you dont live in a cold ass climate like me...oh ya heating pads help, but im sure your smart enough to figure that out yaself!

• 4 weeks later...

pussies. im mother fucking 12 years old, and have went bombing in minus 23Celsius weather, and i still was out for 2 and a half or 3 hours doing tags and throwies...stick your hands beside you balls and theys warm up, and your balls will be cold...MAN UP MOTHA FUCKA..yeah, fuck the batting gloves, bro...monster is awesome and, yeah "if u cant figure out how to keep your hands warm in the winter u are a dumbass" thats the truest shit ever.