Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
passion4aerosol

cold hands and gloves that fuck up can controll

go in short bursts? I really don't have an answer. Call me weak or whatnot, but come the cold snowy weather i tend to stick with marker tags and stickers, and practice in the blackbook. But then I don't really have a city to hold down here, it's mostly freights where i am....

Man up.

Or take a break and stick your hands down your pants.

I knew a kid who could paint with both hands...

When it got cold he would switch hands and the other one would be down his pants.

We clowned on him constantly...but it worked.

Never her plastic/surgical gloves because they make your

hand sweat and the glove is too thin to keep out the wind ect.

so it makes your hand colder...snowgloves does kinda mess

with cancontrol...all i can think of is the work gloves that have

grip on them a friend of mine used them and they seem to

keep your hand pretty warm and gives grip so you can hold

the can they are bright orange might help with the finding of

them.

Shit, where I'm at it rains all the time and gets cold as ice. I just wear a food handlers glove underneath my winter gloves, and take the one off while I do what it do. Its honestly not that big of a deal. Your fingers just get numb after a while and its no thing.

go to a local snowboard shop and get some snowboard glove liners... burton makes some gortex ones that i wear and they are pretty thin so they dont get in the way and they keep my hands pretty warm... after about 10 minutes or so your fingertips might get hard to work with cause pressing the tip means you got less blood in your fingers, so just make sure you take a minute to move your fingers around and get the blood flowin'

but on the real the snowboard glove liners work pretty good...

http://snowboards-for-sale.com/burton_snowboard_gloves/powerstretch_liner/

Guest spectr

get some nice gloves, get some hand warmers and get some warm socks... rock the gloves and hand warmers... and to keep your paint from freezing stick the cans inside socks with the hand warmers... keeps the paint flowing smooth...

bonus it also silences the cans from rattling around.

i use the 99 cent cotton gloves from a gas station, but i found a place that sells them with grip on the palms/fingers. so those plus handwarmers inside the gloves- perfecto.

just paint enough to lose feeling in you fingers, then the cold won't bother you.

yea thats how i do it, or there these things called hothands, u can get em at walgreens they work pretty good

Guest spectr

oh yeah... I forgot... practice with gloves.... practice with gloves... practice with gloves...

walmart has camo hunting gloves that are thinner on the trigger finger (index finger) and have grip to them. there about 8-10 bucks and super warm.

walmart has camo hunting gloves that are thinner on the trigger finger (index finger) and have grip to them. there about 8-10 bucks and super warm.

Damn, that's a sick idea, perfect.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now