Train hopping flicks...

Nightlifescumbag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man train hopping was cool back in the day. Those dudes actually needed to hop trains to get from town to town becasue they couldent afford to travel any other way. I cant stand this new-breed of train-hopper, hobo, squatters or whatever you wanna call them. Half of em are between the ages of 18-24 yr old kids who choose this lifestyle becasue they think it's cool. GET REAL! we are fortunite enough to live in the richest country in the world. And thats how your going to choose to live your life? Theres a shit load of people out there who Live that life, NOT by choice. These kids need to be more thankfull for what they have. Also, How THE FUCK are they going to make "Hobo's need money" Signs with a nicer marker set then the one I have? And also If they "need money" so bad, than they probly shouldent be wasting the money they have on Union Pacific clothing and other freight line-gear. Sorry drunk ranting...:o

P.S.- all these dogs look fucking miserable. Choose the life you want to. Dont bring an innocent animal into your shitty, unhealthy lifestyle though.

• Like 1

This almost will be my 30th year on the tracks and yes a lot of us chose to be homeless and on the road but like myself,,can't find work anymore and after 911 things have changed way to much. As far as my dog burlington goes, born on a boxcar up in helena MT and at 12 his ears stand up every time he sees a open boxcar or hears that horn blowing.

later

True dat. Burl goes crazy when Stretch says "Burl, you wanna ride a train?" Burl loves riding freight trains. He gets majorly frisky when it is clear he and Stretch are in a train yard and looking for a ride.

As far as "looking miserable" well, that might be true for those crusties' dogs, but I can testify that Burlington gets far better care than most children.

• Like 1

Man train hopping was cool back in the day. Those dudes actually needed to hop trains to get from town to town becasue they couldent afford to travel any other way. I cant stand this new-breed of train-hopper, hobo, squatters or whatever you wanna call them. Half of em are between the ages of 18-24 yr old kids who choose this lifestyle becasue they think it's cool. GET REAL! we are fortunite enough to live in the richest country in the world. And thats how your going to choose to live your life? Theres a shit load of people out there who Live that life, NOT by choice. These kids need to be more thankfull for what they have. Also, How THE FUCK are they going to make "Hobo's need money" Signs with a nicer marker set then the one I have? And also If they "need money" so bad, than they probly shouldent be wasting the money they have on Union Pacific clothing and other freight line-gear. Sorry drunk ranting...:o

P.S.- all these dogs look fucking miserable. Choose the life you want to. Dont bring an innocent animal into your shitty, unhealthy lifestyle though.

man fuck you. every single dog in those photos have owners I've known for years. They get a ton of exercise, eat before we eat, and in general have a much better quality of life than dogs who gotta live cooped up in a fucking house all day.

man fuck you. every single dog in those photos have owners I've known for years. They get a ton of exercise, eat before we eat, and in general have a much better quality of life than dogs who gotta live cooped up in a fucking house all day.

true dat, my friend has a girl boxer, she was the fittest dog when the first got her, now she's this depressed flabby dog that's never taken out of the house. Hell if i think the life style is exciting i'm sure dogs would love it.

awesome thread, awesome people, awesome pics! keep em rollin

You diminished it by one............By one...........

most powerful thing i have ever heard in my life.

but ....

still no excuse too be a shitty crust punk with a shitty malnourished dog!!! (not talking those pictures, i mean in general. and you can't deny that there are some seriously fucked up dog owners in this circle of people)

where's all the real hobo's at?

why do people always think people treat their dogs bad? first dude i met riding trains with a puppy had 8lbs of dog food in his pack and 2 ramens for himself. man he must have really hated that dog. to carry that extra shit like that. what a bastard!

i personally wouldnt travel with a dog because it can be a hassle but most people probably take better care of their dog than themselves out there.

also..what the fuck is a "real hobo"? you think all the guys back in the day were looking for jobs etc? WRONG. you are way off on that one son.

youre clueless.

you obviously dont ride trains and dont know people who do. so why dont you just zip it kiddo? you dont have a damn clue what youre talking about and it shows.

i ride a train when i feel like it to go some place i want to go for free and to have a good time along the way. no vacation you buy yourself will ever come close to riding trains. its fun. its hard. sometimes youre sitting in a god damn muddy swampy pile of bushes for days and then youre on a train and its like..OH YEAH!!! all worth it.

i do agree with the sign flying shit. im not real into it. ive said it before and ill say it again. there are other ways to make money besides standing around waiting for someone to just hand it to you but if thats what some fool wants to do thats fine with me.

also...

why are you PAYING for markers?

get some nuts go rack shit son.

or i could sell you prismas or copics or decos or whatever the fuck you want for half off any time you need em kid. hahaha

most powerful thing i have ever heard in my life.

but ....

still no excuse too be a shitty crust punk with a shitty malnourished dog!!! (not talking those pictures, i mean in general. and you can't deny that there are some seriously fucked up dog owners in this circle of people)

where's all the real hobo's at?

Don't get me wrong! There are MANY folks that don't look after their dogs, themselves, etc. I just don't enjoy being stereotyped nonstop because I'm under 30 and fit the bill of a "crust" punk or whatever. I consider myself as much a full-time rider as anyone around. Fuck anybody that's going to tell me otherwise over the internet. Either way, you're online and I'm in the real world actually doing it, so I guess it really doesn't fucking matter.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, I was in the yard the other day and a lightning storm started going crazy. It was striking all around the trains and I was awfully scared, honestly pissed myself a little. What is it like catching out during something like that? Do the freights get struck often? I mean, fuck, there was a lot out metal out there, I'm very happy to be alive.

• 3 weeks later...