Train hopping flicks...

Nightlifescumbag

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

a buddy of mine who doesnt write or anything just asked me when the best time would be for him to hop a line northbound to ride 400 miles back to his hometown. i told him to take pictures and send them to me and he said he would so when i get those from him i'll post them up. i think he's gonna try an catch one tomorrow... unless he got one today. i dunno

• 3 weeks later...

let me dig up these flicks I posted in ch0 a while ago for this thread.. plus I have some friends who might be willing to contribute some for on here... and I should have some somewhere... and some more sometime soon...

I made it clear where I stole the flicks from, even giving a link to the site.. I never claimed that they were mine.. I said I would post some of my travels and some friends travels at a later point in time.. but felt like something posting something to actually get some flicks in the thread...

I made it clear where I stole the flicks from, even giving a link to the site.. I never claimed that they were mine.. I said I would post some of my travels and some friends travels at a later point in time.. but felt like something posting something to actually get some flicks in the thread...

i wasnt really refering any negative connotation to you posting the flicks, i was refering to all the random people like whoa what is this?? im going to go hop a train get arrested and expliote it just like how graffiti is now exploited, and u have to watch for dumb kids in your yard all the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest The Texas Madman

I'm looking to find folks that would help me with a modern day hobo documentary, this would include travel [by freight train] interviews with older Hobo-Tramps as well as younger Hobo-Tramps, and filming rail travel. I would be using a DVR with a removable hard drive, recording in basic AVI format, the hard drive would be able to hold 300 GB of video. Travel would be on all available Railroads. This project would be a labor of 3 years, and thie final project's conclusion would be a DVD available on a per-order basis!

Anyone Interested?

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for that. I have to wonder how some of those kids are able to travel with a guitar and not have it get smashed to pieces. A friend of mine who hops trains said that anything you have that can break, will break.

i actually tossed my guitar(attached to my pack) off a train recently. i was nervous but i dont jump off moving trains with my pack on. id rather possibly lose a guitar than possibly lose a limb getting my pack caught on some shit.

• 1 year later...