Train hopping flicks...

Nightlifescumbag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Any east coasters tryin to hop here soon? Im in need of a vacation. The beer is one me, Im not a complete newbie at it but not a pro either. Ive hopped a few alone but would rather catch out with some one on this next one. I dont have any time frame, anytime is good for me. I lost my scanner though so unless you got one? Im in Ky and can get us a ride to any yard or any layup. I dont have any shift change booklets though and with no scanner were just gonna have to catch out the old fashioned way. Shoot me a PM if interested. And I dont have any specific place Im headed so where ever your tryin to head is fine with me.

Man train hopping was cool back in the day. Those dudes actually needed to hop trains to get from town to town becasue they couldent afford to travel any other way. I cant stand this new-breed of train-hopper, hobo, squatters or whatever you wanna call them. Half of em are between the ages of 18-24 yr old kids who choose this lifestyle becasue they think it's cool. GET REAL! we are fortunite enough to live in the richest country in the world. And thats how your going to choose to live your life? Theres a shit load of people out there who Live that life, NOT by choice. These kids need to be more thankfull for what they have. Also, How THE FUCK are they going to make "Hobo's need money" Signs with a nicer marker set then the one I have? And also If they "need money" so bad, than they probly shouldent be wasting the money they have on Union Pacific clothing and other freight line-gear. Sorry drunk ranting...:o

P.S.- all these dogs look fucking miserable. Choose the life you want to. Dont bring an innocent animal into your shitty, unhealthy lifestyle though.

What this guy said.

I was thinking the same exact thing as well..and all of those dog's do look f'n miserable!

Any east coasters tryin to hop here soon? Im in need of a vacation. The beer is one me, Im not a complete newbie at it but not a pro either. Ive hopped a few alone but would rather catch out with some one on this next one. I dont have any time frame, anytime is good for me. I lost my scanner though so unless you got one? Im in Ky and can get us a ride to any yard or any layup. I dont have any shift change booklets though and with no scanner were just gonna have to catch out the old fashioned way. Shoot me a PM if interested. And I dont have any specific place Im headed so where ever your tryin to head is fine with me.

beers on you aye? i just may be down for that.

• 2 weeks later...
3545612976_edbf4550eb_o.jpg

Oh shit is that wolverine? :lol:

Nah, but good thread. I plan on doing it at once when I move out. If I like it and still don't have a job or commitments I'll do it a few more times. Would it be viable to ride throught the country and stopping at cities to rack and paint? I always thought that's what READ or ENDER PBJ/3WA did when I was younger.

• 3 weeks later...

Nah, but good thread. I plan on doing it at once when I move out. If I like it and still don't have a job or commitments I'll do it a few more times. Would it be viable to ride throught the country and stopping at cities to rack and paint? I always thought that's what READ or ENDER PBJ/3WA did when I was younger.

not possible at all.

nope.

never gonna happen.

oh wait...

you might be surprised how many writers ride trains at least once in awhile.

thats pre-adamantium wolverine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...