Train hopping flicks...

Nightlifescumbag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Stolen but I thought it was a pretty cool flick.

TRAINGIRL.jpg

bump the fuck outta this flick.

and thought this was interesting

taken from senseslost.com's interview with trik

"You also had a chance to do a bit of train hopping. Where did you travel? Can you describe to us what it was like to ride the freight trains?

Trik: I caught trains all over North America.

You can often spend days hiding in a bush waiting to catch out. Once on you tuck yourself away in a dark cold hole and while traveling at a snails pace, are constantly haunted by the sounds of thumping, moaning, screeching and wailing of the train. After 20 hours of this you can go pretty fucking mental. Besides that you get incredibly filthy and tired. At times the train will take forever to reach civilization and you end up running out of water or food… or sometimes the engine will just bounce and leave you stuck in the middle of nowhere. If your on a hot shot you may have to jump off into the rocks at full speed in order to get off at your desired stop. Co course you can get books. I’ve never been caught by a bull but have been pulled out at gun point by border patrol. Like a Mexican on one of those shitty TV shows. By the way Mexicans are awesome.

Come to Canada!

Once while hoping west with Causr I woke up freezing in a puddle of water. During the night an extremely violent thunder storm blew in. We were outside on an inter modal that was stacked two trailers high and was the type that didn’t have a bottom dish to sit in so we were just sitting on the edge at the end of the car. So that if we fell then we went straight down to the tracks. Lighting was striking everywhere around us. We were right in the gut of the storm. In the middle of Saskatchewan on probably the flattest stretch of land in the country. Sitting, soaking wet on the tallest thing for miles which of course was made from metal and connected to steel tracks that span miles. All of which in our imagination made for a massive electricity conductor. How could lightening miss us. For sure we were gonna get electrocuted. FUCK WE GONNA DIE!!! The shock would of course throw us into the tracks where we would be mangled and shredded to bits. The whole time we were shaking, freezing from being soaked in blasting wind, trying to wrap our body parts around and bits of the car possible so that maybe we could save ourselves from dropping down to the rails when after being fried. It went on for hours like this. The whole time we were sure we were about to die any second.

Mad stress. But still without a doubt its the ultimate form of travel. .Try it. "

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
trying my luck at catching out tonight, 3 gallons of water, set of brass knucks a knife and fake gun, mad food, mad weed, a couple cans and 40$.

anything else i might need?

well i think your equipment choices are retarded. but at least you brought lots of water. most people i know are dumb as fuck and wont carry enough water.

where you headed?