Listening to Souls of Mischief..

PerFuct

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

San Francisco never had a vandal squad. They just seem have a couple cops who like graffiti. Strangely enough, one of the GA cops WAS gay. (But, that's SF. Big deal.) Places like NYC and Chicago, however, have VANDAL SQUADS.

Oh, yeah. Hieroglyphics is good, plus they're still doing it. 1993 was a good year for rap.

I like Casual and A-plus a lot. Del can rhyme, but he's a little too thizzed out for me.

Places like NYC and Chicago, however, have VANDAL SQUADS.

the current state of chicago's vandal squad is debatable. They definitely had a 2 person squad in the 80's-mid 90's. They did a whole lot of chasing, arresting, and raiding in their heyday. Today it seems less organized while the local precint's detectives are more after the most major writers up in their respective neighborhood/precint.

/off topic

San Francisco never had a vandal squad. They just seem have a couple cops who like graffiti. Strangely enough, one of the GA cops WAS gay. (But, that's SF. Big deal.)

yeah he was hella gay

i think hes a sergeant who works the castro now

also

san francisco does have a vandal squad

as small as it is they do have a squad

its the main guy

and he has an officer as an assistant

then every station in the district has one officer who is the graffiti liason for that district

and every now and then they get intern rookies from the academy