Listening to Souls of Mischief..

PerFuct

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

93 till is a classic.. 93 was such a great year for hiphop in general...

saw them play in a bar when i lived in humboldt co.. they played for 30 mins said goodnight then asked the crowd for weed... everyone laughed like you just played a half hour fukin show and you want us to kick you weed? yeah... at least we got our money back....

oh shit i remember that song

their sound/style reminds me of Pharcyde, another California "backpack" group

pharcydes last album was kinda weak..

i'll still bump old school pharcyde though...drop gets play in my car from time to time..

hiero's last album...full circle was cool...i let someone borrow it...and i cant remember who it was....oh well....another cd lost.:(

once i looked at the title to this thread i knew i needed to download some soul of mischief... its been to long since i listened to them...

edit: oh yeah i smoked a blunt with a+ in eugene a few years ago and tried to convince him to go out painting with me after the show.... but only convinced him to catch a handstyle in front of the bar...

yeah for reals

and i think smoking weed is bullshit

i dont understand the hype

you live in cali and you hate weed..thats ludicris

as far as i remember CACashRefund is a cop... there was a thread about it a while ago i think...