MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shit dude. that's dope my homie doggie. be sure to tag up the bathroom when she's not looking...real writerz do dat shyt. stay up broski

dood! you are not gonna believe this! so yesterday i got a sharpie magnum, and i took it to school with me today and wrote Cope2 in the bathroom!! am i cool yet?

i have a question

i bought a sliver k71 and used up all the krink in it already

now i wanna fill it up with some ink (oink mixed with some pilot for darkness, dope shit oink)

does anyone know where i can get replacement tips for this marker?

or even empty markers of that type?

thanks

is there anywhere to find these nibs in chisel or even bullet tip in bulk? (to fit a k71 or unipaint broad tip)

I just went to my local dollar store, bought a skinny bingo dauber and a gluestick and fortunately the nib from the dauber fit perfectly into the mini squeezer bottle from the gluestick (the gluestick nib sucked ass). It handles just like a bottle squeezer, but writes about half the size. Just nice shit worked out hella easy for once.

hmdsqz.jpg

Fine tip markers- find a highlighter that you can pull the bottom out of, clean it out. put something in it to hold your ink/ paint. More fill= less drips. Then, make a nib out of felt, or whatever shit you can stuff in the small hole.

Medium- the basic glue stick dauber shit, same principle as everyones been sayin.

Mops- go to the dollar store, but rollon deoderant and a sheet of felt, cut the top off the deo, clean it out, make your own ink or paint thats thinned, pour that shit in, and roll up a cut up piece of about an inch from your felt sheet after you cut it longways. You might have to fix nib, or use different material for the nib if the paint is too thick. But you get madd drips from this shit if you want it.

http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/paint-marker-564013/

Check this out.

I found a line of paint markers that work better than decos. These markers are super opaque and cost half as much as the elmers painters brand. Deco seems to take two coats to cover the page....even with darker colors.

They have a few different nib sizes and a lot of different colors..including silver and gold. They're just about...if not as opaque as the molotow paint markers I have.

the silver ones are dope as fuck. The nib its pretty strong and can be made super fat. They are permanent as hell too...caught a tag with one on a trashcan outdoors a couple weeks ago and the shits still there like it was done yesterday