MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just went and got a fresh shorty yesterday at art primo... I love those little guys. the 100wl looks dope though! Has anybody ever tried refilling one?

Refilling is a bitch, i just cop new ones. I love the 100W's, just wish i could get more out of them, thats why i wanted the 100W-L, also i can't find anywhere that ships to america (the 100W-L's)

I like to put the markers in my collection after i kill them, someone find me a place that ships em hah

p.s copped a shit load of new paint markers, ill post em up later

i like the posterboys by some weird ass company the markers have white tanks with a pump and cap the color of the paint you can get them at micheals or acmoore but they are locked up i like sharpie magnums and sharpie paint markers there not locked up and are easy to rack

i like the posterboys by some weird ass company the markers have white tanks with a pump and cap the color of the paint you can get them at micheals or acmoore but they are locked up i like sharpie magnums and sharpie paint markers there not locked up and are easy to rack

what a block of text

if you have a drill, vice and some JB weld, I'd say refilling a pentel paint pen is worth it.

Yeah I was stuck thinking about taking the whole back off, now I cant wait for it to run out so I can refill it via small hole. the shorties are the tits.

yessir u right bout that....well watever u refill it with ur gna need to clean it out depending on wat base ur said refill ink will be..cant just throw watever in there..alcohol based ink wont flow thru the valve or nib bc the shit in it is oil based and alch and oils dont mix..and if u decide u wanna put an oil base in it that wont flow thru the nib either..even if u thin it enuf to a low solid state ull just get reducer flowing thru the nib instead of the pigments..they will just sit at the top of the nib..if ur still interested in trying this the right way pm me..

Anyone see the new krink samples on the kr blog? Its says a new markers coming out, and a couple photos.

robjest-600x1067-587x1043.jpg

It almost looks like a tampon mop, similiar to something like some a micro OTR soultip or some shit. Just my speculation, any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...