MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Anyone see the new krink samples on the kr blog? Its says a new markers coming out, and a couple photos.

robjest-600x1067-587x1043.jpg

It almost looks like a tampon mop, similiar to something like some a micro OTR soultip or some shit. Just my speculation, any ideas?

it's a white out pen with hobby paint in it but for 9 dollars because it says KRINK on it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude all these "classic" graff markers or wateva u wanna callem i never see them anywhere and ive fuckin looked at stores all through dallas tx area.ive never see one damned pilot marker,no pentel shortys, or any of that shit. its hard to be a industrial sharpie lol

i meant hard to beat an industrial sharpie....ya just but a magnum,a king size,a sharpie professiona, and a n industrial regular and ur pretty much set...for paint markers anything thats not painters haha or other waterbased stuff...atleast for the most part

• 3 weeks later...

THESE

ARE AWESOME.

dssm-1-090915154848.jpg

due to so many meanstreaks being racked in my city, these have pretty much replaced them shits. they come in a wide assortment of colors and are butter. they even have a rubberized grip!! jesus. anyone else used/seen these?

p.s. couldnt find a good thread to put this in so....fuck you.

Re: THESE

might as well post this in a marker thread then.. i bought this:

Untitled-70%20copy-10.jpg

krylon brights.. fully advertised as paint and it comes out like this:

3sYeq.jpg

watery and runny as fuck.. definitely not like any other paint marker i have.. anyone else tried them? just hoping i got a bad marker and all the colors arent wack like this.

might as well post this in a marker thread then.. i bought this:

Untitled-70%20copy-10.jpg

krylon brights.. fully advertised as paint and it comes out like this:

3sYeq.jpg

watery and runny as fuck.. definitely not like any other paint marker i have.. anyone else tried them? just hoping i got a bad marker and all the colors arent wack like this.

If you had read the markersuperduper thread you would have saved yourself the trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

ya i got that same krylon marker it sucks the emers painters florescents seem to show up better than those krylon markers they suck ass.......as for ultra wides the "og" ones are no longer available but you can get some kinda like it on oinkartltd.com theyre called POP somethin idr but theyre paint markers...and copic makes some ultrawides actually! theyre wide ass ink markers not the best taggin ink but amazing art markers

ARE AWESOME.

dssm-1-090915154848.jpg

due to so many meanstreaks being racked in my city, these have pretty much replaced them shits. they come in a wide assortment of colors and are butter. they even have a rubberized grip!! jesus. anyone else used/seen these?

p.s. couldnt find a good thread to put this in so....fuck you.

where can u find these??looks nice..brand name??

(dont think they stopd stocking meanstreaks cuz they get rackd..some stores switchout products every now and again to see which sell and which dont..)