MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

^ i think that up there is a mop that hasnt been squeezed. those "chiseled bits" are actually where the mop has been lifted off the surface. and on the top picture there is a big bit of ink.

i only say this because i can make mops do that and it just looks the same. just my opinion, i could be wrong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I havent seen anyone post anythin about "ironlak" spray paint? i have just started to use it, and so far i have no compplaints... its thick, they have mad colors, and they are german, so you can use german fats. Does anyone else have anything to say about ironlak? Is it good, bad?

That shit washes off?!? Thats fucking retarded concidering how expensive they are.

congratulations, here's a little life tip.

90% of the time people who make products for graffiti are in it for money and know enough about the act that they can flex a few dollars outta you. there are people who make graffiti products who are genuinely trying to give back but they are few and far between.

things with real marking potential, that don't have pretty packaging, are usually those made for real industrial/artistic uses. SEE: pilots, sakuras, paint pens.

Those are all things that have been around for awhile and will continue to be, theres a reason for that.

Things that look pretty and are featured in videos aren't always the best...

don't buy the hype.

• Like 1

congratulations, here's a little life tip.

90% of the time people who make products for graffiti are in it for money and know enough about the act that they can flex a few dollars outta you. there are people who make graffiti products who are genuinely trying to give back but they are few and far between.

things with real marking potential, that don't have pretty packaging, are usually those made for real industrial/artistic uses. SEE: pilots, sakuras, paint pens.

Those are all things that have been around for awhile and will continue to be, theres a reason for that.

Things that look pretty and are featured in videos aren't always the best...

don't buy the hype.

Nah, I was just tryna see what they thought, I am not new to this at all. No beef, just telling you whats up.

i just cannot believe that they try and market terrible shit to people who are smarter than that, byt the masses arent I guess. I rock sakuras, pilots, and all that shit daily but I wanted to get a feel for whats out there and what people actually think.

• Like 1

true^^ but if u want it gone they will get rid of it and there r different kinds of acrylic paints..the shit u get at michaels is acrylic yet its a low consentration of it..house paint for exterior is usually 100% acrylic thus making it more permanent..