MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

the silver ones are dope as fuck. The nib its pretty strong and can be made super fat. They are permanent as hell too...caught a tag with one on a trashcan outdoors a couple weeks ago and the shits still there like it was done yesterday

a couple weeks!? WHOOOAAA

it is a dope marker though

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn yall argue a whole lot. listin. i like the ideas. keep workin. etch is a liquid that burns into glass and everything. it doesnt burn you. it sinks down into your bones and eats away at them. and causes cancer. so im stayin away. ill use a wood burner first.

Shit it can do that? ._.

I've never actually tried etching, but note to self I won't make it a regular practice of mine.

Another etch warning is needed for toys who dont know.

Iv had the chance to nab some of the pure acids (hydroflouric, nitric) they use for it but passed it by because i like the way my hands look.

DONT FUCK WITH IT

shit will fuck up ur hands so bad its retarded lol, trust me no one wants to have an amputation cus they were tryin to rock some etch tags. and the ghetto metal etch that smart crew made a video about has car battery acid in it, this again will fuck ur hands up badly if it leaks on ya... mucho chemical burns and nasty ass lookin scars.

Stick with markers n mops.

Seriously

On that note tho does anyone have any interesting mop vessels theyve made.. not talkin about kiwis, but any other type of vessel, rev bottles make sick small nib mops

anyone else here who likes to experiment with this shit?

...On that note tho does anyone have any interesting mop vessels theyve made.. not talkin about kiwis, but any other type of vessel, rev bottles make sick small nib mops anyone else here who likes to experiment with this shit?

Miller High-Life bottle filled with Pilot black with a sock as a nib. :)

Re: marker modifications

K i know there have been lots of threds on here about making your own markers but what about modifying markers. I got the Jumbo Pilot permanant marker

http://www.pilotpen.com/PilotPen/images/sc6600.gif'>

and its cool and all but is there any ways you have modified it. I could experiment but i would probably fuk it up and that would be the end of it.

I was thinkin it would be cool to put in paint some thinner and a mixing ball but i dont know if that would work well. i thought of getting the gold and silver paints out of the smaller pilot markers and putting them both in the jumbo but the small ones need to be pushed down for the paint to come out and this cant be done on the jumbo.

anywayse what have you guys done with this marker or any others

I have done that with the rusto chrome paint you get in the little can for using a brush with ,and did just that ,Thinner and a mixing ball and it works. You can also get an empty flowpen or mop and use that mix instead of spending an arm and a leg on krink.Problem is paint of any kind has trouble passing threw those felt or fabric tips. You need to really thin it out and after a few days the tip starts to harden and it doesn't flow too well. Dye based ink mix of your choice and its party time . A whole lot different from the pilot ink that it comes with..71.

Does anyone else refill empty decoes? I definitely usually have tons on hand, and refilling them is easy. They are mostly metal so you don't have to worry about chipping a thread and ink getting everywhere when you shake it. I usually fill mine with homemade ink though. I like filling squeeze bottles with paint when i have paint on hand.

Does anyone else refill empty decoes? I definitely usually have tons on hand, and refilling them is easy. They are mostly metal so you don't have to worry about chipping a thread and ink getting everywhere when you shake it. I usually fill mine with homemade ink though. I like filling squeeze bottles with paint when i have paint on hand.

Totally, Ive also had good results with dye type ink in old decos, I mean if I haven't bitten it to shit to get out the rest of the paint your pretty much left with a decent metal valve action marker you can refill with whatever. I mean its not the best tool in the world, but I don't feel like buying an empty equivalent.

TO THE TRU OLDSKOOL HEADS.....ADVICE PLEASE. :confused:

Planning to acquire MARSH and GARVEY inks. (to be used w/ mop markers).

What tried and true mixture ratios have you had success with?

I'd like to get knowledge from those that prefer and use these inks and how they like to mix the two.

Thanks in advance! :scrambled:

TPT

Planning to acquire MARSH and GARVEY inks. (to be used w/ mop markers).

What tried and true mixture ratios have you had success with?

I think you will be happy with any mixture of the two as long as the mix has more Marsh than Garvey.

You can have success and happiness without mixing the two and just using the Marsh, try it.