i can has light?

lord_casek

In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat was invisible, and he maded the skiez and da earths, but he did not eated it.

2. The earths wus witout shapez and wus dark and scary and stuffs, and he rode invisible bike over teh waterz.

3. And Ceiling Cat sayz, i can has light? and teh light wuz.

4. Teh Ceiling Cat sawed teh light, to sees stufs, and speraratered the light form dark and stufs

5. And Ceiling Cat sayed light Day and dark no Day. Teh evning and morning was teh first day.

6. And Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has teh ceilings of waterz, with waterz up n waterz down. And he maded hole in teh Ceiling.

7. And Ceiling Cat doed the skiez with waterz down and waterz up, and stuff.

8. And Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has teh firmmint, so evning and morning was teh twoth day.

9. And Ceiling Cat gotted all no waterz into ur base, so no waterz wus not wetted

10. And Ceiling Cat called no wather Earths, so tehre.

11. And Ceiling Cat sayed, wants grass and stuff! so yield seedz and stuff, and fruitzors and vegbatels.

12. And Ceiling Cat sawed that weedz ish teh good stuff, so, letz tehre be weed.

13. And so teh evning n the morning of the threeth day.

14. And Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has lights in the firmmint for dividing day from no day.

15. So tehre, lights everwaer, like chrissmass, wai.

16. And Ceiling Cat doeth two greate lights, teh most big for day, teh other for no day.

17. And Ceiling Cat screweth tehm on firmmint, with big nails and stuff.

18. And Ceiling Cat sawed it wus the goodz, so wai.

19. And so teh evning n the morning of the furth day.

20. And Ceiling Cat sayed, letz teh waterz brings forht the loots and stuff, and phishes, and burdies, that flyed over the no waterz and swimmeths in the waterz.

21. And Ceiling Cat created big fishies, which wuz like big caws, except they not mooed, and other stuffs that gives the mooves, n Ceiling Cat wuz plezed.

22. And Ceiling Cat sented them hais, and stuff, so letz u be happy and stuff.

23. And so teh evning n the morning of the fifth day

24. And Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has moar living stuff, mooes, and creepz, and otehr animuls, so tehre.

25. And Ceiling Cat doed moar living stuff, mooes, and creepies, and otehr animuls, and did not eated tehm.

26. And Ceiling Cat sayed, letz us do min like uz, becuz we ish teh cute, n let min has dominion and stuff becuz tehy has can openers.

27. So Ceiling Cat createded teh minz ish like him, can has can openers he did tehm, min an womin wuz created, but he did not eated tehm.

28. And Ceiling Cat sented them hais, so teh ballz and teh multiplyers, and haz teh dominion on teh waterz, no waterz and teh firmmint, and evry thingz and stuff.

29. And Ceiling Cat sayed, Yo, Beholdt, the earths, I has it, and I has not eated it.

30. For evry createded stuff tehre are the foodz, to the burdies, teh creepiez, and teh mooes, so tehre.

31. And Ceiling Cat watched tehm mastrubait, and, Beholdt, teh good enouf for releaze as version 0.8a. kthx bai.

2emzlfq.jpg

(Matthew 3)

13 Den Jesus caem from Gallalee, to has baptizm from John

14 But John was all "Ur doin it rong, j00 needz to baptize me"

15 And Jesus answered sayin "STFU and baptize me n00b" and John did.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.