Seeking....

King Of Hell

when it came out, my mom wanted to see it, because of the ties i had to em and all that shit, so i took her and my little sister (who wasnt really that little at the time). it was awkward to watch with my mom. i was suprised at how well he played the part. sure, it was just kind of a dramatization of himself, but still, he did it well. it was funny seeing all the shit they used, the building interiors and exteriors and stuff. i was at a lot of the stuff the movie was based off of, which makes me 'down as fuck' as they say. go me. and go you for watching it. ha.

i am currently typing this 3 blocks from 8 mile. in an hour ill be back on a plane and no where near 8 mile. i like that better.

I guess that makes me down as fuck too...

I too, am embarrassed to be from Detroit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
People love to hate...

It's crazy how even white people pretend to hate Eminem strictly cause he's a white rapper.

Bandwagon motherfuckers.

Look at the state of hip hop nowadays it's 99.999999% retarded garbage.

And people wanna give Em shit for being white even though he's probably one of the only good rappers out these days.

The movie was aight. Like dude said, It didn't suck.