Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's up with your lighting source? I know that's not sunlight...can't be...that's a dope shot, everyone wants to bite your steez...

*edited to say, I was referring to the lighting source on the water balloon pic.

and why do people say nohomo when they didn't even remotely say anything gay?

No, that's the beauty of Nikon's new speedlights. The SB-600 and 800's have built-in infrared for wireless off camera flash.

I think you can use up to five flashes at once too.

so wait, is the infared built into the camera too? cause i know for canon, if you want to go off camera, you need to have the st-e2 transmitter in your hot shoe, and that's at least $500.

OR use a 580ex in your hot shoe as a master, and have another speedlight off camera as a slave

he got shot with a paintball gun. i shot him after in the forehead.

true story.

yea... we was playin paintball war with sum paisas that didnt know any rules of the game, we was playin capture da flag. but we didnt have a flag, we used a bucket. anyway, i was grabbed da bucket, took off runnin, and i got shot, i fell, then there was like 3 guys standing over me just shooting me in the head and back.

and before that me and rush went to shoot each other, it was pitch black, really dark and we was like 50ft from eachother and he got a lucky shot on my forhead. that shit hurt.

...and before that me and rush went to shoot each other, it was pitch black, really dark and we was like 50ft from eachother and he got a lucky shot on my forhead. that shit hurt.

Dude, paintball without a mask?

I've done some stupid ass things in my short life, but never NEVER will I do something like that.

300 Feet Per SECOND. Your eye won't be shot out, it would be completely smashed.

Also, for you airsoft kids out there....you need to be wearing a full mask too. Getting shot in the mouth by a metal BB is gonna fuck you up.

And whats worse (and I had a dream about this last night) imagine getting shot in the ear. Even from 100 feet away, someone fucking sprays you down with an automatic gun, one shot to the ear cannal is all its going to take...and you can say hello to being deaf.

Fuck that.

and before that me and rush went to shoot each other, it was pitch black, really dark and we was like 50ft from eachother and he got a lucky shot on my forhead. that shit hurt.

that was not a lucky shot buddy. i aimed for your head after you said you were aiming for mine member? i got you with the 3rd shot.

Archived