Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: E-CRED ROUND 2

wait....did the post yourself and e-cred threads get switched...like title change exchange.

yeah, it was funny because i wanted to make sure dawood wasn't offended, and i got into the thread full of naked chicks and thought "what the fuck happened in the last twenty minutes?" also, i'm at work, and naked chicks on my monitor isn't kosher. so i was doing some turbo scrolling, trying to find my post. maybe i only find this funny though.

agreed. after i posted that, i thought "shit that might offend him." glad to see it didn't.

why would I get offended by that? I don't come off like some ultra sensitive guy who whines about everything do I ? I think I only flipped on like 2 people here lately for saying dumb shit about my family. Actually, clowning my religion (in a disrespectful way) offends me...or dragging my family into discussions in a less than respectful way offends me, other than that...the rest is whatever.

Sorry for making dudes feel like they gotta walk on eggshells.