Clothing Ban in Vancouver

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Army of Douches. I was stuck behind one of these tools at the gas station today. driving a black rx-7 with tinted windows and no less than 3 "Tapout" decals on the back. Wearing an affliction shirt 2 times too small, to show off his wicked sweet tribals, partly covered by shitty new "traditional" sleeves with daggers and hearts and skulls. gauged ears, way too many other ear piercings. hair like a gotti son.

daaaaaamnnn. haha

I know guys like this. Tapout gear, tribal tattoos, and house music and bragging about how much money is rolling in.

i don't understand the guys w/ gauged ears that claim to roll. i've got remnants of holes (the sun still shines right through em) and i roll pretty frequently. if i were wearing any rings or plugs i would get fucked up so easy. stupid...

i'm hoping to head up to vancouver in the next month some time. are there any other dress codes or things i can't do i should know about before i drive my ass up there???

i don't understand the guys w/ gauged ears that claim to roll. i've got remnants of holes (the sun still shines right through em) and i roll pretty frequently. if i were wearing any rings or plugs i would get fucked up so easy. stupid...

i'm hoping to head up to vancouver in the next month some time. are there any other dress codes or things i can't do i should know about before i drive my ass up there???

hahaha no this is about it

ill keep u posted

:D

Any real "in the streets type shit" is typically just a bunch of juvenile delinquents or nutso, asian kids from Coquitlam or Burnaby who actually sport this lame-o shit cuz the highschool plastics will be bobbin' the knob. The HA is big, business mentallity now, apparently being "challenged" by this 652 or some bullshit Abbotsford gang? Who the fuck knows. And the last time I saw anyone wearin' some Couture type shit in the club was this bangin', azn breezy I went to school with. On the real, this "clothing ban" could be put into way more useful effect, "No More Hollister, Lacoste wear in this joint." Now that would be the day, nah sayin'.

Vancouver "gangs" are just a bunch of Asians with penis envy shooting up restaurants and essentially hitting everything except the person they're supposed to hit, or douchey East Indians from Surrey, also most likely full of penis envy.

When I saw thw title of this thread I thought it was going to explain all of the naked dudes I saw running on Burrard bridge Friday night. I guess that mystery will remain unsolved.