prostitutes

VAJ

Should prostitution be legal everywhere?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some of those girls are on backpage. I dont uh. Patronize backpage but Ive looked at the ads. Some of his commentary is funny... Some of the clips are a bit out there. Kinda cute lightskin 'd black girl letting him hit it with a grocery bag on his junk for instance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broads on fowl foul are devastated. Didn't take too long to get over this one. I mean..... You play bad you catch bad. Right? Its sorta confusing in a sense. Shes one of like 3 on that entire site that still look a little bit put together. Complexion, hair, and clothes are all decent. Doesn't look like shes been on a 5 year crack binge which is surprising since im pretty sure thats the case. No shame tho. She seems perfectly OK, almost happy with whats going on.

where did the clowning take place? i mean yeah he's right, but phil didn't seem fazed and his audience showed no reaction accept cheering him for kicking dude off the stage.

i feel like he was just putting up a brave front & cutting his losses in a way to turn it around for himself. he knew dude already was right as soon as he said that stuff, & couldnt get through a whole section on booing/finger pointing alone. more people than not who saw this probably arent fat trailertrash losers who actually take dr phil seriously & chuckled in favour of the bumfights guy (moral debateaside), hence the clowning