Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NoeWhan

The Iran war has begun?

The Government is claiming the Sheit Muslims are doing terrorist acts... But they are the opposite of Alquieda... Or something.

they arent the opposite of al qaeda..

they fund another terrorist group called hezbollah.

it's about killing terrorists, because everyone knows anyone from any continent other than North America, Europe and Australia are terrorists so kill them all.

has anyone spoken of the "limo-liberals who are trying to subvert american culture and currupt our youth, and in doing so are enabeling the terrorists to destroy america?

make sense?

my favorite quote from commedian bill o'reilly

sorry nothing really to say.

viva ezln!!!

i thought noewhan had his thread. whats all this shit about?

he made this thread before getting his own thread.

Russia said today that they would veto any sanctions against Iran (also supported by China) brought through the UN. You know, I wonder if Bush and the rest are figuring out why isolationists policies (other than trade) and hawkish behavior don't work together - one of the many ridiculous contradictions held by so many Republicans. I can't wait until we have a new president.

i'm glad "Al Qaeda In Iraq" has been getting their asses handed to them in the last couple of months. attacks are down by over 50% in iraq. in some areas, attacks have decreased by over 75%.

this is partly due to the "surge", but the main reason is due to losing support from the Sunnis, as the Sunnis have turned against them, as they became tired of Al Qaeda's indiscriminate attacks and murders. even bin laden recently released a tape admitting mistakes, and asking for forgiveness and re-unification.

the only way you can win a war is by winning the hearts and minds of the people. al qaeda slit its own throat.

^^^ seriously yo. get the electric cars back and the middle east will cease to be important. without oil, no one would ever have to deal with any middle eastern country ever again.

Wind power, wave power, tidal power, solar power, hydro power, geothermal power (more). (wikipedia)

I have no idea how effective this stuff is, but I have a feeling that we can get by just fine without natural gas, oil, coal, nuclear etc

how do you make the electricity to run the cars again?

most electricity in the US is generated by coal, which does not come from the Middle East.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now