Hank Azaria spiraling out of control.

TheShaneCo.

So... heres my boggle:

A few days ago me and some co-workers in the office were joking about how funny it would be if there was a Christmas ham bonus, seeing as ham bonus's havent existed since the 50's; not to mention its a really crappy bonus, not to mention half of the office is vegetarian.

Then out of pure boredom, i asked a co worker: "hey do you know whats up with the bonus ham?"

And although he's been here longer than me, he buys it. He believes that this other co-worker won the ham last year and that she is really intent on winning it again.

Now this childish little prank is spiraling out of control.

The entire office is in on it. We're gonna try to make it last till Christmas, the dude got a ham tattoo last night vowing that he is going to win bonus ham.

We're going to have a photo shoot tomorrow with the girl who "won" the ham last year, of her with a big ham and a tiara or a sash or something.

And if we make it last till christmas, fuck it, i'm buying him one of these motherfuckers:

Ham

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Ham prank spiraling out of control.

true^^^^ i gotta say dudes life will not be ruined when he finds out..if dude is lame enough to get a ham tattoo he prolly will be stoked to have a lame story behind his lame tat....and arent bonuses meant for everyone with no strings attached sounds like you work with some fucking idiots

wtf are you guys like brain scientists or something?

What the fuck, are you like a idiot?:lol: :lol: :lol:

You really need to find something else to do with your life if this is that funny to you. And the guy who got the ham tatt needs to really get a girlfriend and get laid.

What the fuck, are you like a idiot?:lol: :lol: :lol:

You really need to find something else to do with your life if this is that funny to you. And the guy who got the ham tatt needs to really get a girlfriend and get laid.

its work dude. you come up with stupid shit to pass the time and think its funny; its not my life. and the guy with the ham tat has a girlfriend and gets laid.

this thread is amazing, this guy must be a fuckin loser. who gets excited about winning a fucking ham? its a pigs ass for gods sake who could honestly want that more than the 90 dollars it cost to buy it? id never understand someone wanting so badly to impress everyone at their work place with a picture by the water cooler of him and his ham.