Anti Depressants

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^So I take it you never found that cat and you're chick dumped you? :biglaugh:

cats dead

chick and i are still together

AB, maybe you shoudl try moving somewhere else and "starting over."

this area sucks, and with the fall and winter coming up, it's enough to depress anyone even more than they already are

or

take a vacation!

Not for nothing, but a life of being a drunk leading to you being depressed about life when you're 60 is no big surprize.

It's not the alcohol itself that is a depressant, but the years of hiding from reality only to have it catch up to you when you're older.

I would imagine it would be similar if you spent your life on happy pills, where when you get older shit just catches up to you.

You're talking a lot of big scientific words and all but yo, as someone who's been drinking for a long time, I can tell you what any 9th grader who just got drunk for the first time will tell you. Drinking does the complete opposite of making you depressed.

Anybody knows that when you're in the dumps cause you're girl dumped you or you lost your job or whatever that going out and drinking with your homies is the common way of cheering you up. Even if only temporary.

Eventually you just gotta face whatever your problems are and learn to deal with it in order to get over it.

Basically, you can talk all your scientific hipothesis mumbojumbo that you want, but anybody that actually drinks knows that alcohol is the complete opposite of a "depressent".

Maybe you're talking about it's effects on "alcoholics". Like the AA type that have a genetic disposition to alcohol. Anybody who's ever been around one of them can vouche that drinking definitely effects them ALOT differently than it does normal people.

And on that note, AB, you need to put the bottle down for a minute and just figure shit out on your own with a clear head.

Without numbing yourself with drugs.

Like Meds.

Or alcohol.

you have to be the biggest fucking retard in the world.

being drunk doesn't equate to being depressed, being a drunk makes you depressed.

being drunk depresses your bodily functions, a physical symptom of depression.

go ahead and argue with years of science and research though, because you're a drunk and you're probably right :rolleyes:

this area sucks, and with the fall and winter coming up, it's enough to depress anyone even more than they already are

or

take a vacation!

My brother is constantly trying to get me to move down to Florida with him, and I'm headin down there tomorrow for 9 days, which he thinks is gunna be enough to convince me not to come back. I've thought about it, but I love Providence and have a hard time picturing myself anywhere else really

And dude ya crazzzyyyyyyy, there's nothing like fall in New England. The best I've felt in months was actually a few days last week where it was real cool and crisp at night, hoody season

or

take a vacation!

My brother is constantly trying to get me to move down to Florida with him, and I'm headin down there tomorrow for 9 days, which he thinks is gunna be enough to convince me not to come back. I've thought about it, but I love Providence and have a hard time picturing myself anywhere else really

And dude ya crazzzyyyyyyy, there's nothing like fall in New England. The best I've felt in months was actually a few days last week where it was real cool and crisp at night, hoody season

haha. oh. there is no way im disagreeing with you on what you said by fall. hoody season rules. but i'm talking mid january nights when it gets dark at 430 in the afternoon and it's cold and cloudy and shit. that's why around here sucks. it's enough to make anyone become seasonally depressed. anyways dude. try to have fun in florida. i wouldn't move though. new england is where it's at in the united states, and anyways, the possibility having your entire home destroyed by a hurricane in florida is a deterant.

that's hilarious, therapy from someone named after a serial killer who was an insane clown.

it's all good advice though, and should be taken very seriously. a few of us have been trying to tell you this shit aye, but then you just come back with, "well, i'm sober now, and going to go get fucked up with my boys tomorrow night, then get this chick the next night, then go to florida, so i should be fine." you won't be fine, you need to take some serious steps to fix your problem, and those steps you mentioned won't do it. you're young, start now.

^You're wrong.

go ahead and argue with years of science and research though, because you're a drunk and you're probably right :rolleyes:

Newsflash: Sometimes science is wrong. That's why the science of yesterday is diferent then the science of today. And the science of tomorow will also be different than the science of today.

Kinda how they used to think smoking weed would turn you into a murderous sex crazed zombi. :lol:

And how they used to think "labotomies" were the cure for what AyeBee is going through.:lol:

Ok so I'm here pacing for the Florida trip, and my bets friend who I'm going with comes home an emotional wreck because his girl of 2+ years just left him

Awesomeeeeeeeee

Yo AyeBee, fuck what these nuts have to say. Going on a vacation is probably the best thing for you to get away and clear your head. And now you have a wingman coming with you yall need to get as much pussy as you can. :biglaugh:

And you're young as shit, moving somewhere else don't have to be a permanate thing. It don't mean you can't come home in the future. Maybe leaving town and switching up your whole routine and meeting new people and doing new shit and all that is the best way to get out of your rut. And give you time to get over your ex and all that.

You can always go back to Providence after you get your shit straight.