fuck technology

+JAZE+

lame technology to every moment. television,computers,games,internet and chat sites like these that are blocking people from actually looking inside themselves and finding what trade or natural gift they have to create and enchane there actual fucking purpose on this world, dont you see that you are getting HIGH off television when you focus your attention on another persons imaginative and pointless fantasy whilist afterwards you are left with nothing but a bit of mild depression and some envy that your not as great as these wonder-people in t.v land, craving more time infront of the television after work so you can watch what your childhood youth could have been before it was robbed from you. or when your so into msn and video games you show more emotion on them then in real life? ill admit personally i spend alot of fucking time on the computer, but i also t spend alot of time doing other things like drawing and thinking about how diffrient this world would be in 2007 if mass media and entertainment had never gone this far, yah it defintley does have its good uses. like being able to read this message right now without me having to move a single ass muscle to find you and tell you any of this stuff. but it also has alot of self destructive qualities and the mystery of what the world would be like without any of it is driving me fucking nuts because the possilbities are endless, and no.. telling me to go look back into 18th centuray doesnt count because we have had time to evolve but this is how we did it. imagine if we had taken other routes??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHO REALLY NEEDS TO GIVE A SHIT ?

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END NO MATTER WHAT MAN IS ABLE TO DO ( WHEN THE SUN BURNS OUT IN THE NEXT 2 MILLION YEARS THERE WILL BE NO MORE EARTH AND YOU WILL HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IT EVEN HAPPENED NOR WILL THERE BE PROOF THAT IT EVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE..

GO WASTE YER LIFE, SMOKE IT UP/BLOW IT UP/ GO TO JAIL/SIT ON COUCH/ SIT IN COMPUTER CHAIR / NO ONE WILL CARE

50cent.jpg

Baby you're so new age, you like my new craze

Let's get together maybe we can start a new phase

The smokes got the club all hazy, spotlights don't do you justice baby

Why don't you come over here, you got me saying

Aayooh

I'm tired of using technology, why don't you sit down on top of me

Aayooh

I'm tired of using technology, I need you right in front of me