STAY AWAY FROM...

THANKYOU

married chicks. they are a big mistake.

i was lured in by a 38 year old wifed up cougar...

and now her duder found out, and is all kindsa pissed and trying to beat the shit outcha boy.

stupid broad was being to carefree with shit.

dude gots me all cooped up in my house with my 9mm in my lap.

shits not a fun feeling.

disclaimer for myself:

normally i never would talk to a married chick, against my principles... but her dude also hits on her and cheats on her. he even told her to her face about how the other girl likes it in the ass... thats when i was like fuck it, im gonna smash her because thats just down right disrespectful ya know? cheating is one thing, but to tell her about it with no care about her feelings, thats just not right... and voids your ownership. and her badonkadonk trapped me to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this passed weekend there was a dude at this bar i was at. he came up to my group of

friends and invited us to his party after the bar. this was weird as shit because we dont do

that in california. i dont know if you do that in texas, but in california we are too cool for

everyone else living in california. anyway - we were a bit weirded out by it but kept talking to

dude. he mentioned he was from texas and south carolina or something, due to being in the

army. my friend adela said "well, im sorry" then he got all nuts and was like "sorry for what?

that my country gave me the opportunity to go around and kill some rag heads" to which i

responded "well shit, youre in the wrong state my man, and we definitely arent going to your

party" so he gives me this look like trying to say "what did you just say to me" but he goes

"alright well, im jeremy" and he sticks out his hand and so i shake it and i think for a second

he might not be a total douche so i say "hi jeremy" he asks me my name and i try to think

of something on the fly but all i could think up was jeremy so i went with my real name. and

he doesnt let go of my hand. so i say alright jeremy, you can let go of my hand now. and

then he just stares at me and starts squeezing. im not exactly sure what he was trying to

prove, maybe that he's really good at shaking hands... or he didnt hear me. so i say again

"yo jeremy let go of my fucking hand" and he holds on for a little longer and then walks to

his group of texas douches and starts crying to all of them about what happened. one at a

time too so everytime he'd tell the story they'd look over one by one and i'd wave. shit was

hilarious. its last call so i decide to walk outside and wait for everyone to finish up. as i walk

passed their group i hear their drunken whispers "there he goes by himself, lets go get him"

so i figure oh well, im about to get jumped by a bunch of texas douches, no big deal im

sure, i mean, anyone that tries to prove something through a prolonged handshake cant be

too good at anything, especially fighting. so i walk outside and theres about 6 or 7 of some

of my really good friends. these friends also happen to be overweight tall mexican cholos.

and suddenly texas people werent trying to "git me" any more. pussy ass cats annoy the shit

out of me. they should have just done something in the bar, i was with 3 girls and 2 skinny

dudes that make music all day and do not fight.

the moral of the story is, texans, stay in texas.

especially fatalist.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

damn negro,

Need Sneak come in and extract you from hands of the enemy?

Be there in 10 mikes, when you hear the choppers pop smoke and Sneak will get you out.

Never leave a man behind

this passed weekend there was a dude at this bar i was at. he came up to my group of

friends and invited us to his party after the bar. this was weird as shit because we dont do

that in california. i dont know if you do that in texas, but in california we are too cool for

everyone else living in california. anyway - we were a bit weirded out by it but kept talking to

dude. he mentioned he was from texas and south carolina or something, due to being in the

army. my friend adela said "well, im sorry" then he got all nuts and was like "sorry for what?

that my country gave me the opportunity to go around and kill some rag heads" to which i

responded "well shit, youre in the wrong state my man, and we definitely arent going to your

party" so he gives me this look like trying to say "what did you just say to me" but he goes

"alright well, im jeremy" and he sticks out his hand and so i shake it and i think for a second

he might not be a total douche so i say "hi jeremy" he asks me my name and i try to think

of something on the fly but all i could think up was jeremy so i went with my real name. and

he doesnt let go of my hand. so i say alright jeremy, you can let go of my hand now. and

then he just stares at me and starts squeezing. im not exactly sure what he was trying to

prove, maybe that he's really good at shaking hands... or he didnt hear me. so i say again

"yo jeremy let go of my fucking hand" and he holds on for a little longer and then walks to

his group of texas douches and starts crying to all of them about what happened. one at a

time too so everytime he'd tell the story they'd look over one by one and i'd wave. shit was

hilarious. its last call so i decide to walk outside and wait for everyone to finish up. as i walk

passed their group i hear their drunken whispers "there he goes by himself, lets go get him"

so i figure oh well, im about to get jumped by a bunch of texas douches, no big deal im

sure, i mean, anyone that tries to prove something through a prolonged handshake cant be

too good at anything, especially fighting. so i walk outside and theres about 6 or 7 of some

of my really good friends. these friends also happen to be overweight tall mexican cholos.

and suddenly texas people werent trying to "git me" any more. pussy ass cats annoy the shit

out of me. they should have just done something in the bar, i was with 3 girls and 2 skinny

dudes that make music all day and do not fight.

the moral of the story is, texans, stay in texas.

especially fatalist.

i see my user name at the end.

cliffs anyone?

Man. Talk about cougars and milfs. I work in a rich town, lots of rich moms that have nothing to do than to make themselves look good rather getting a job. So they come to pick up their kids somtimes and holy god. I dont care if some rich, sweater-tied-around-neck faggot guy came after me, id beat on those milfs like there is no tommorow.

If he's that horrible, why is she still married to him?!

she's stupid.

exactly, at first she said it was because of her son thats 5.

theyre were going through the motions of divorce and suppose to be final by the end of august...

which ive told her to leave him not for me, but because he beats and cheats on her... cuz im not gonna be her rebound.

and i think i finally got that through her head that i wont be taking over as her new man, and maybe that scared her to, i dont know.

but her main excuse was because of their son.

i dunno, i maybe worrying to much about it, but its driving me nuts. fucker gots me listening for weird sounds at my own fucking house, and wondering if my cars gonna wind up on flats in the morning...

but fuck bitches anyways, as well as the human race now a days, there's no loyalty anymore to your partner/ relationship...

and as far as knuckling up with him, i might be able to take him, im like 6'1 235, and he's 6'4 220 or so....

plus he's like 36-38 years old...

either way i might be 12ouncing from jail if this fool fucks with my shit.

but the thing is

now you made it worse for the wife

he'll beat her even more now

understand ?

well thats her problem... if she wants to stay and get beat / cheated on, thats on her.

not on me.

also, i never persued her, she started talks with me about hooking up and shit... and i finally agreed after she told me her hubby told her about how he fucks the other girl....

thats when i stopped carrying....

not to mention, the girl he's cheating on his wife with, works in the same building as me and his wife...

and his wife caught him dropping her back off at work at lunch time...

shits crazy b!