Im a toy

ShaneIsAGamer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro.just do u.practice.theres gnna b alot of other nights when ur gna b like wtf.everybody wet thru this nd even the big dogs are still goin thru it.dont bite.stay true.paracticepracticepractice.nd dont let this foos bring u down.they aaaaall felt the same way before.so be easy nd stay up.

IMG_1410.jpg.4158b72e409396c1ef6d622b7de2e7a9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I'm fairly new to writing, but even though I've gone out tagging, I haven't been able to settle on a name...so I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions...because I'm tired as hell...

I was writing Take, but I kinda want an S in there...and I can do without an A

the only problem with S's is that I suck at freehanding them...seriously I have spent countless nights trying to get a good s down and I suck balls...

Help?

How have you gone out ''tagging'' if you havnt gotten a name?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Nike Air Max 90 IV Running Shoes black-white sneakers

nike shoe lovers, we teach you know itWhat is Nike Air Max 90 IV Running ShoesBack in 1990, this shoe started a revolution that reverberates to this day. the Nike Air Max 90 is now available in a wealth of premium material and color options for a one-of-a-kind look. Drawing inspiration from Air Max greats from the past, the hybrid shoe combines the best features into one limited edition shoe.Take your street style to a new level with this '90s-inspired sneaker. Variable lacing system allows for a customized fit. Rubber outsole with Waffle pattern for durability and traction . What is Nike Air Max ?Maximum impact cushioning! The brutal, repetitive, downward force of sport can wreak havoc on the body and on performance.Max Air cushioning is specifically engineered to handle these impacts and provide protection.Max Air is big air designed to take a pounding .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

smoke a lot of cigarettes and weed until you got a deep ugly cough...... then go ask a doctor for promethazine with codiene cough syrup.... mix it with a sprite and drink it ....... get some paint and go bomb some shit....... if you are a toy but your Leanin on some drank .. it wont be half as bad..

I'm fairly new to writing, but even though I've gone out tagging, I haven't been able to settle on a name...so I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions...because I'm tired as hell...

I was writing Take, but I kinda want an S in there...and I can do without an A

the only problem with S's is that I suck at freehanding them...seriously I have spent countless nights trying to get a good s down and I suck balls...

Help?

woody-buzz.jpeg

YOU ARE A TOY

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Wise words from Espo, this should help you out a bit.

"Although being a toy seems undesirable, you should enjoy it while you can. At this stage you can bite all you want with no remorse. All your elders will say is, " Awww isn't that cute, kootchie kootchie koo." So steal that dope connection, rob that color scheme. and loot whole letterforms. Dont worry about giving any credit, we'll pat ourselves on the back and brag how we're influencing the next generation. However, style isnt a crutch or a schtick. It is understanding why that connection you bit flows, or why that color scheme bumps. Style is the process to an appealing end. Once you got it down to a science, you can reinvent letterforms to suit yourself. This creative growth will amaze the old and young alike. Pretty soon somebody will steal your secret sauce and the cycle will be renewed. If this happens to you, don't bitch about not getting your due. Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen, someone heard you speaking. You got what you wanted from the beginning, some attention, you big baby."

posibly one of the better, more inspiring things said about graffiti. i can defiantly relate, to steeling, and stolen styles

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LMAO at that DGK shirt what a fag!! QUIT!! graffiti fuckin sucks i kno some kids who write and are cool but damn most people i meet who are taggin are fuckin losers. like most dudes on 12oz are 25 years old and gettin into internet fights with people what a bunch of fuckin losers!

quit graffiti and get pussy and money instead! graff is fuckin weak man unless you wanna be a bum ass loser like most guys who write.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...