Perverted Justice

Milk Grenades

Perverted-Justice.com recruits volunteer contributors who pose as underage children in chatrooms. Posing from a variety of ages (standard ages are 10-15), these contributors simply go into chatrooms with fake online screennames and wait for predators to instigate conversation with them. Are you curious as to what our contributors see when they go into chat with these underage names? Finding out for yourself is easy. Simply go to Yahoo.com, create a new profile, put underage information in your profile (works best if you are posing as a girl), then log into any regional chatroom (perhaps even the one closest to your own community). Without even saying anything in the chatroom, you will often be deluged by PM's that will occassionally be open solicitations for sex or "grooming" (an adult preparing, through conversation, an underage child for such solicitations). Now simply imagine if, instead of you, it actually was a young child logging online only to receive this "perverted" greeting from fellow chatters. Hence, the problem.

PERVO:

http://www.perverted-justice.com/?archive=DavieWants2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow that was sick

DavieWants2 [1:28 PM]: why do YOU want to be phone fucked boi?

SnapShotDeath [1:29 PM]: if u want

DavieWants2 [1:31 PM]: i like to rape my bois for REAL

SnapShotDeath [1:31 PM]: i swear i do what u say

DavieWants2 [1:32 PM]: what if i tell YOU i want to put a rope around YOUR neck as i fuck YOu in YOUR sweet ass, and hear YOU beg not to die

you think this fools number still works...someone in queens should look him up...and beat his face in

might be one of them boi, but YOu will have great anal sex if YOU take the chance boi

SnapShotDeath [1:41 PM]: just let me call u now

SnapShotDeath [1:41 PM]: then i b ok

DavieWants2 [1:41 PM]: ok boi 1 631 872 1880

SnapShotDeath [1:44 PM]: whatz ur name?

DavieWants2 [1:45 PM]: david franks

SnapShotDeath [1:58 PM]: what i say?

I got bored so I skipped ahead to try to find why this was the "sickest". I found this:

DavieWants2 [9:36 PM]: well mutalate him but before we do well stick your cocks into him, we can even cut his nuts off and stick our cocks into him were his nuts use to be, i love the feweling of my cock with blodd on it and i reely love the feeling of my cock inside a boys body cavity that i cut open

I got bored so I skipped ahead to try to find why this was the "sickest". I found this:

DavieWants2 [9:36 PM]: well mutalate him but before we do well stick your cocks into him, we can even cut his nuts off and stick our cocks into him were his nuts use to be, i love the feweling of my cock with blodd on it and i reely love the feeling of my cock inside a boys body cavity that i cut open

That is probably the most disturbing thing I've ever read in my life... no more plz

Smash!!!

um, sounds to me like someone was being excessive just to rile people up. he was probably using someone elses name, just to clown them as well.

im sure with the success of this show, you get tons of people that go looking for the people fronting as kids, just to say ill shit. i cant imagine that too many people still think you can get away with stuff like this. and i just read a bi article on the perverted justice people. they sound insane.