dont't come to San Francisco and eat my food

malca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: dont't come to San Francisco

For anyone who missed the video, a bunch of somewhat like- minded people are cruising around having fun, and then Porkchop shows up, drunk, and pisses everyone off by acting like a bitch and trying to make the whole thing about her.

Come to think of it, I guess I just described channel zero.

"a big mass shows up and blocks critical mass"

dont bother. the stupidity of it all will make your brain numb.

apparently she is a messenger and some guy that was aggrivated by critical mass decided to run over her foot and broke it. she thinks that since some douche bag ran over her foot she has the right to stop people that have permits to hold parades because they are stopping other people from doing whatever they are doing.

the worst part of the video is she has an amazing deep voice for a girl. its kinda gross actually. not only that but near the end she starts adding squeals into her speech which made me physically sick. dont bother. seriously.

dont bother. the stupidity of it all will make your brain numb.

apparently she is a messenger and some guy that was aggrivated by critical mass decided to run over her foot and broke it. she thinks that since some douche bag ran over her foot she has the right to stop people that have permits to hold parades because they are stopping other people from doing whatever they are doing.

the worst part of the video is she has an amazing deep voice for a girl. its kinda gross actually. not only that but near the end she starts adding squeals into her speech which made me physically sick. dont bother. seriously.

this just made me want to watch it even more.

for the gross out factor.

what is critical mass ?

shes a bike rider who got hit by a car so she protests against other people riding bikes?

its true

bitches is crazy

for real bitch isnt makin any sense. i thoguht she was protestin cus she got hit by a bike rider?? why is a bike messenger (which she barely does nayways) tryin to fuck up toher bike riders? bike is stoooopid!

i'll never forget the time i met porkchop... the day she farted in my mouth

after a few drinks out in town, i crashed over at her apartment. i layed on the couch, and drifted off to sleep. i was suddenly awoken from my slumber when i looked up and saw two of porkchop's naked buttcheeks hovering above my face. she had her rear-end just inches from my open mouth, and was on top of me in the squatting position. she spread her buttocks with her palms, and released the loudest, wettest, foulest, stinkiest, most disgusting fart i've ever heard, smelled, or experienced in my life. i could tell it was wet because i could feel moist droplets splash up against my tongue and inner-cheek. the stench was unbearable and i was left in an absolute state of confusion. she walked out the door laughing at my demise.

Hahaha those videos were the shit. That nigga said fuck yo bike and ran that shit over. Props.

Whiney bitch in the other video was annoying. Someone should of just pushed her on the ground and called her a dumb cunt and to get out of the street, thats what I would have done.

i'll never forget the time i met porkchop... the day she farted in my mouth

after a few drinks out in town, i crashed over at her apartment. i layed on the couch, and drifted off to sleep. i was suddenly awoken from my slumber when i looked up and saw two of porkchop's naked buttcheeks hovering above my face. she had her rear-end just inches from my open mouth, and was on top of me in the squatting position. she spread her buttocks with her palms, and released the loudest, wettest, foulest, stinkiest, most disgusting fart i've ever heard, smelled, or experienced in my life. i could tell it was wet because i could feel moist droplets splash up against my tongue and inner-cheek. the stench was unbearable and i was left in an absolute state of confusion. she walked out the door laughing at my demise.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: