Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

How much stuff do you carry in your car?

Prada shades, Polo shades, iPod 80 gig, Givenchy carry case with pulsating toothbrush, mouthwash, toothpaste, hairbrush, Givenchy Fresh Attitude (which ain't all that).

Two tennis racquets, dozens of tennis balls, a cooler, cans, beer cans, shit kickers, and trainers.

I'd trade it all away for a Porsche.

you carry all that in your car?...you must live in a good neighborhood then...cause leaving all that in a car in my neighborhood isnt smart....

then again...canada doesnt have that bad of a crime rate right?

starbuck's passion iced tea, my ipod, skateboard, some snacks usually, and a bb gun i keep hidden under my seat (i shoot people when they're walking away from my car after i give them a ride)

12 gauge pump....endo...brass knuckles...spray cans...streak...bottle opener...jim hats...gloves and a change of gear

you carry all that in your car?...you must live in a good neighborhood then...cause leaving all that in a car in my neighborhood isnt smart....

then again...canada doesnt have that bad of a crime rate right?

Like many American cities, the crime per capita rate has gone down, according to the paper I read at work. I take some of the stuff out of the car, depending where I'm at, but I don't give a fuck about no tennis playing crackheads with good hygiene. They don't exist, I think.

^^crackheads will take youre prince tennis racquets and sell them for $2.

i try not to keep anything in my car anymore....after its been broken into several times.

oh yeah, i also got shorts and t-shirt in there, plus a few compact discs, silver sharpies, other knick knacks.

The nice one is my Head racquet, and the other one is a shit Wilson that ain't even mine. Not that that has anything to do with anything.

I've never been broken into yet (touch wood), and zero roadkill, by the way.

everyone should carry jumper cables. I found that out the hard way, of course.

*but not really, because I always have had someone come through in the clutch.

^^speaking of clutch....if your car is a stick shift....you dont need jumper cables.

^^speaking of clutch....if your car is a stick shift....you dont need jumper cables.

yeah, I know, but I drive an automatic. Mercedes AMG. JK.

Paint. Skateboard. Maybe a fire extinguisher I'm not sure. Some other shit. I'm pretty sure there are some socks on the floor in the back too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now