being jealous

delonemonkey

my girls been gone for a week, shes going to be gone for a month though.(she went to some school shit in LA, we live in NYC)I got over her leaving and i felt fine, infact happy all week, you know not being sad shes gone and shit. THen she calls me yesterday and tells me she met one of my old freinds at the progam shes at who i didnt like about 3 years ago and i was like haha i hate that kid is he still fat? and she was like no hes really nice i went to the gym with him and hes actually really fit not fat but i thought he might of been gay when i first met him. So now im getting all fucking paranoid, probably for no reason because i just cant stop thinking about this douche and my girl being together over there, and their class is going to the beach on saturday. If i talk to her it calms me down but i cant get in touch with her that often and i just really keep picturing them together or imagining them starting to hang together out after they get back to nyc or something, its really worrying me and i feel angry jealous and sad, this all sounds pretty gay im sure but im serious and i need to vent some shit to people because not that many people around me will listen. I keep telling myself this shit is in my head cuz it probably is, but i just cant stop thinking about it

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel you dude. jealousy is a motherfucker. it turns ordinary everyday shit into signs of the apocalypse.

just try not to sweat it. as long as your calm and rational, you can eventually bring up your potential jealousy feelings, but dont be accusatory with it, just kind of state as a quirky fact ie: 'its weird, when you said you were hanging out with douchebag oner, it totally made me jealouse for a second. i never get like that, blah blah'. your girl will probably actually like that you're a litle jealous and protective, as long as you dont act all bananas and start dictating what she can and cant do.

yeah cuz like i think ill be fine once i talk to her, not even about it just talk to her.

its just me wondering what could happen between this kid in 3 weeks. The fact also that i know the kid already and already hate this fag so much, the fact that she thinks hes so nice and all just makes it alot worse. Knowing the kid, he doesnt seem like the kind of kid to have a life, but i dont know i havnt seen him in like 3 years and apparently from my girls first impression of him hes no longer fat, hes very fit and hes really nice.

i was also thinking for a second about just creating jealousy in her by saying some shit like i went to a party last night or something but i decided that would be immature and just not worth it, i dont want to make her feel bad because i care bout her, but i want to feel more secure that she misses me as much as i am missing her

i was also thinking for a second about just creating jealousy in her by saying some shit like i went to a party last night or something

if you do something stupid like that, she really will end up fucking the dude. she's already gave him a blowjob, probably...

i just keep getting worried that they are gonna hit it off well and then be like hey it was cool to know you for a month but since we both live in brooklyn wanna hang out some time

i think tonight or tommorow ill explain it to her in the way seek said, i just need to let her know and clear shit up with her im sure ill feel better

long distance relationships are stupid as fuck...you gotta get your tip wet at least 3-5 times a week in order to keep a breeze....hell its hard enough to go for a week without coochie let alone a month time to go find a new prospect, one with bigger tits and a fatter ass.....

jealousy is for fools who cant hold it down

i see your point.....one month aint bad

and in reality you should know your girl well enough to feel if shes the type to slut it up....so dont trip....i could go to the pen for a year and my lady wouldnt cheat shes just that type of girl...so i never worry about her cheating on the other hand she constantly worrys about me cheating because im a rotten alcoholic scumbag