I'm convinced God hates me

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say one of two things:

She is trying to be a responsible adult and get along with the girl. In which case it will lead to only more distance between you two and decrease the chances of yall gettin back together.

or...

She's gonna kill her and is only slowly gaining her trust to make it possible.

If you knew her like I did then you'd know #2 is the only choice here haha

That would be kind of weird, them working together and all.

Well at least she didn't try to sabotage your new girls job, and also, one thing I can read about her actions is that when she decided to be nice, she might not have viewed the new girl as being as good as her, and thus didn't seem to view her as a threat.

Just a thought to ponder.

I doubt that seein as new girl is really cute, has a pretty much perfect body, and the ex is insecure as fuck to begin with

I did, however, tell her at least a million times no other girl can compare to her, so I'm sure that's there in the back of her head

Either way, I'm stickin with the way shit is now...I'm havin fun with new girl, and livin stress free without the ex around

Woke up to a text this morning from the ex.

She wanted to know why I lied to her about something blah blah blah, it turned into this big "I'm just hurt you cared enough to tell her and lie to me about it, you never lie to me" blah blah blah thing, and yeah.

Bitches is DEFINATELY crazy.

YET ANOTHER UPDATE

Met new girl's parents yesterday, and they hated me right off the bat. After finding out my full name it rings some bells with her mother, who makes a few phonecalls, and ends up talking to a few people who know allllllll about the last 2 years of my life, all the drama with my ex etc etc, plus my legal mishaps and whatnot

Now, second girlfriend in a row, is being "forbidden" from seeing me haha....man, I can't catch a fuckin break sometimes

Woke up to a text this morning from the ex.

She wanted to know why I lied to her about something blah blah blah, it turned into this big "I'm just hurt you cared enough to tell her and lie to me about it, you never lie to me" blah blah blah thing, and yeah.

Bitches is DEFINATELY crazy.

i thought the text was going to be something sexual...

that sucks about that new update. kidnap her and spend the rest of your lives together in italy!

YET ANOTHER UPDATE

Met new girl's parents yesterday, and they hated me right off the bat. After finding out my full name it rings some bells with her mother, who makes a few phonecalls, and ends up talking to a few people who know allllllll about the last 2 years of my life, all the drama with my ex etc etc, plus my legal mishaps and whatnot

Now, second girlfriend in a row, is being "forbidden" from seeing me haha....man, I can't catch a fuckin break sometimes

let's put together the puzzle pieces here...

the first set of parents could have been a wild card right? they ban her from seeing you because they are crazy.

second set of parents know your name from somewhere, and outright ban the daughter as well.

where is the common link here?

common sense dictates that the parents aren't crazy now. you should probably just get your shit together and stop acting like a retard in public and airing all your dirty laundry duder.

the first set of parents could have been a wild card right? they ban her from seeing you because they are crazy.

second set of parents know your name from somewhere, and outright ban the daughter as well.

common sense dictates that the parents aren't crazy now. you should probably just get your shit together and stop acting like a retard in public and airing all your dirty laundry duder.

and start dating girls your own age. wasn't the new one 16 and you're 19? the parents might be a slight problem with that. *especially if you already have a rep.

This would be true, except the first parents really did just hate me for absolutely no reason (the father one time admitted to me "I know we never gave you a chance AB, but....")

Most of the things the new parents have heard about me, like how a whole town hates me, are direct results of the first parents banning me from seeing her. Things like me being fired, them attempting to get restraining orders, them trying to get me arrested for rape, them telling people I stalked their daughter, etc etc

I'm an asshole, but not like how some people make it seem

and start dating girls your own age. wasn't the new one 16 and you're 19? the parents might be a slight problem with that. *especially if you already have a rep.

She's 16 and I just turned 19...the way I look at it is she'll be 17 before I'm 20.

Iono, doesn't seem like a bad difference to me....I definately wouldn't go any younger than her, but yeah

Man, don't listen to what any of these people say AB, there is nothing like the taste of forbidden fruit.

But maybe you should just hit the new girls parents straight up, and have a face to face with them, letting them know that whatever they have heard about you shouldn't really be taken into consideration. I don't know, even bring up their pasts and let them know that her Dad must have gotten up to mischief when he was young or something. For them to judge you like that seems wrong.

You think them judging me is wrong?

Lemme let you guys in on a lil secret about my ex's parents...her mother was disowned by her parents, because they didn't approve of her father. When they were like 17/18, the mother got pregnant, they screwed to Florida, and she never spoke to her parents again.

When I was 18 and the ex was 17, they told her "If when you turn 18 you decide to be with AB I don't ever wanna see you or hear from you again"....now THAT'S fucked up haha

I dated a girl who had kind of a party house right after a break up years ago. This girl was not at all my type, but we'd party and it would be me, another guy or two and like 6 18 year old girls taking off their shirts and dancing after a few beers. Literally a few times a week.

The morale of this story, is that you have way too much drama for a guy hanging out with teenagers. The only drama I had was when I found out one of the girls was 17 (I was like 21 or 22), and I dipped shortly thereafter.